Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emails have returned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's about it.

It would also appear that the server has been angry at us for taking away its emailing possibilities, so he has been stacking up all emails for the past three months and is torturing our mailboxes right now.
(02-27-2015, 01:33 AM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]That's about it.

It would also appear that the server has been angry at us for taking away its emailing possibilities, so he has been stacking up all emails for the past three months and is torturing our mailboxes right now.

any way to make it stop or just wait it out?
We'll play the waiting game. Eventually it will end... maybe.
(02-27-2015, 01:33 AM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]That's about it.

YAY!!!!..... Finally I got to recover my password to gain access!!
Hope you gave the server a good thump with a rubber mallet!!!! It's good to back though!! Smile
The GC forums server is happily torturing y'all, but not me, because it is sending my email to my old email address which was with a now defunct email service provider. Of course, I tried to update my email address here, but the GC forums server (in its infinite wisdom) decided it wouldn't let me update my email address. Is the GC forums server related in any way to HAL (the homicidal computer in "2001: A Space Odyssey") or Skynet (the genocidal computer/network in the "Terminator" movies)?
Ha....that explains why my Outlook account has a bucket full of messages, glad to see this working again. No harm done.
(02-27-2015, 02:28 AM)Juan_Arquero Wrote: [ -> ]The GC forums server is happily torturing y'all, but not me, because it is sending my email to my old email address which was with a now defunct email service provider. Of course, I tried to update my email address here, but the GC forums server (in its infinite wisdom) decided it wouldn't let me update my email address. Is the GC forums server related in any way to HAL (the homicidal computer in "2001: A Space Odyssey") or Skynet (the genocidal computer/network in the "Terminator" movies)?

Well considering one of the [A]dmins IS a certain sentient supercomputer with missile fever that shall remain nameless... I'll go ahead and answer, yes?
(02-27-2015, 06:17 AM)Siren Stone Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2015, 02:28 AM)Juan_Arquero Wrote: [ -> ]The GC forums server is happily torturing y'all, but not me, because it is sending my email to my old email address which was with a now defunct email service provider. Of course, I tried to update my email address here, but the GC forums server (in its infinite wisdom) decided it wouldn't let me update my email address. Is the GC forums server related in any way to HAL (the homicidal computer in "2001: A Space Odyssey") or Skynet (the genocidal computer/network in the "Terminator" movies)?

Well considering one of the [A]dmins IS a certain sentient supercomputer with missile fever that shall remain nameless... I'll go ahead and answer, yes?
I had no idea that Snoopy was so dangerous!
oh so this is why I got a trillion emails from the forum last night, from old pm's id sent.
I haven't received any, yet Confused
Pages: 1 2