Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Space Port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5Bsr7Q2.png]

DESCRIPTION

The Star Space Port is a fortified Core 4 installation located in F-4 Sector of the Omega-9 system.

The base as well as the majority of its population are Zoner affiliated. The current Administrator is Alexander Walker. Formerly owned by Star Enterprises Inc. the Port does not have factories as all of them have been converted into facilities which improve the life of those onboard. The Star Space Port also has a Discordian chapel which is administrated by Pope Flinx.

Star Space Port operates as a Freeport and is open to everyone who has at least neutral reputation to the Zoners. You are welcome here as long as you comply with the following regulations:

Do not attack or threaten Star Space Port or [SSP]- tagged vessels.
Do not endanger the Port's diplomatic status with your actions.

We should also note that we are not part of the Confederation of Freeports. This however does not mean that we do not consider every Zoner as our brother or sister.

SERVICES

The base requires supplies on a daily basis. Anyone is more than welcome to bring those supplies to our station:

Food Rations - $500
Oxygen - $500
Water - $500
Reinforced Alloy - $1,000
Robotic Hardware - $500
Hull Segments - $1,500

In order to keep Star Space Port economically afloat we decided to use some of our storage space in purchasing and selling ore and other mineable commodities in competitive prices:

Uncut Diamonds - $2,700
Cobalt Ore - $3,000
Copper Ore - $3,000
Silver Ore - $3,000
Beryllium Ore - $4,000
Premium Scrap - $6,000

CONTACT

Please use this channel in order to contact us for any issues that you may have. An official SSP spokeperson will try to reply back in a timely manner.
In a Galaxy far far away and long ago....

Ah, no. Other stories start that way, so that is probably not the story we want to hear today.
Welcome to the Chapel of the Stars, where HER name is praised, HER blessings are recieved.
And as I noticed, HER cookies have been munched already, too.

Fine, fine... then we can continue rapidly.

[Image: CTv08sL.jpg]

Remember : all you see is false, all you see is true , and only you decide if Shroedingers cat is toasted or able to reach a higher, divine state of insecurity.

But she will probalby end up chasing the rats, drinking up all the milk and still be proud of herself.
And the lesson ?
That you can learn much from a being so sure of itself that it can get away with most things ,
and still be loved and worshiped as holy.
Or get hated and hunted, but thats very much the same from an immortal point of view.

[Image: MgSMvH8.jpg]
Where was I ? Ah jes, pass me a cookie, please , will you ? Jes, you there at the door ! After all , they are your cookies too, free to hoard or give away as you please.
Welcome to the Chapel of the Stars , I am your newly assigned Pope.
Flinx is my name, and I have wandered far till I was beconed by HER grace and summoned to HER Chapel by those who call out HER name.

Kallisti , and all HAIL ERIS .

Kallisti , "to the most beautiful" ... our blessed Lady threw the apple of discord.
To start a war ? To see others fight ?
Well , she did so out of rage and sorrow, and these are powerfull forces with any woman.
But also she showed all other Gods how easily they loose their composure. And taught them something about themselves.
I invite you to look at others, but also to look at yourself.

To live, to learn, to weep and to rage, to cry and to laugh... to LIVE !
Ther is no grey, no black and no white... only the thousands of hues of the rainbow, the swirling colours of Sirius´ clouds and dust.

Kallisti ! To the most beautiful shall the Apple roll. For He or She has our Ladies favour !

[Image: avYOLjc.jpg]

If some wish to browse in these pamphlets , do so on own risk . For HER laughter is a holy force.
http://home.earthlink.net/~imfalse/

Hi. I am a Zoner (Searcher). Where can I sell Scientific Data? At your base or another Zoner base? Thanks.