Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Activity: February
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-03-2015, 12:49 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 12:31 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 11:43 AM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot seem to see [|] (black dragon society) on the tracker, yet it seems they still retain official status.
http://i.imgur.com/cNprTzt.png?2

Do read again. As it states that is an unofficial faction, and if you go ]check the tracker, it's not even Phoenix as I expected.
MY BAD
(03-03-2015, 11:43 AM)Pancakes Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot seem to see [|] (black dragon society) on the tracker, yet it seems they still retain official status.

[|] are [] on the tracker!!
(03-03-2015, 11:00 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize that the whole activity of the Reavers is made by a Reaver named ship that's not part of the faction, right?

Reaver5 was recently recruited into the faction!!!!

In all seriousness, everyone saw this coming I think. Rip reavers. I'm surprised Reavers and IDF are the only ones, though. The tracker didn't look that good a week or so ago.
(03-03-2015, 03:45 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 11:00 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize that the whole activity of the Reavers is made by a Reaver named ship that's not part of the faction, right?

In all seriousness, everyone saw this coming I think. Rip reavers. I'm surprised Reavers and IDF are the only ones, though. The tracker didn't look that good a week or so ago.

It still doesn't.

IND has under 24 hours and under 5 active members.
EFL has over 24 hours, but under 5 active members.

BMM has under 24 hours, but their ID had no mining bonus for a while, so they submitted request to not be warned untill that is sorted out.
(03-03-2015, 03:47 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]

It still doesn't.

Only admins know how many active members factions have. Both mentioned factions has four ships with more than hour and like three with around 15-50 minutes. If two of them belong to the same player, that makes him active player too because he has in total more than one hour. As far as I know, activity is considered per player, not per character(s).

EDIT: Also, tracker has known bugs (like not recording the ships on the first day of it´s existence or after longer period when it wasn´t used). If player makes like two hours on his first day and tracker don´t record it, but you can prove it for example from server logs (talking with people ingame, screens etc), I see no reason to not count it in.
(03-03-2015, 04:13 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]

It still doesn't.

Only admins know how many active members factions have. Both mentioned factions has four ships with more than hour and like three with around 15-50 minutes. If two of them belong to the same player, that makes him active player too because he has in total more than one hour. As far as I know, activity is considered per player, not per character(s).

Same can be said about the active ships. Well, I would have no objections if that is true.

HOWEVER, IND is below 24 hours. It would be rrelevant if they have 23 members with one hour each.
(03-03-2015, 03:45 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]The tracker didn't look that good a week or so ago.

The tracker got reset a week or so ago, so everyone was set to 0:00:00
(03-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Price_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 03:45 PM)Haste Wrote: [ -> ]The tracker didn't look that good a week or so ago.

It was more than month ago.
(03-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 05:06 PM)Price_ Wrote: [ -> ]

It was more than month ago.

Okay, clearly I've lost all track of time then! Ignore my previous comment.
(03-03-2015, 04:20 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2015, 04:13 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]

It still doesn't.

Same can be said about the active ships. Well, I would have no objections if that is true.

HOWEVER, IND is below 24 hours. It would be rrelevant if they have 23 members with one hour each.

There is no way to determine precise, down to the minute activity for an official faction. The Player Faction tracker is known to be buggy. Therefore, I use two different trackers and pick the highest time from the two in order to be as fair as possible. In the case of IND, one tracker gave approx 22 hours, and the other tracker had just over 24, with 5 active members.

Please note, this isn't an opportunity to gloat over official factions that might be doing poorly. Speaking to all who post here, kicking factions when they are down is extremely poor form and ultimately harmful to the health of the server. Do not post here with your flood comments. If you feel an oversight has been made, or a faction should not be included in this thread, you may post your concerns.
Pages: 1 2 3