Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Uk Based Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After all these years i dug it up and im back in freelancer.

Joined the RP server and killed a few things, got scanned, then had to leave. Be nice to explore and find out whats different, maybe join a clan and get up to speed.

My character name is Kerlon and i'll be in game as much as possible.
I am from the UK, hello and welcome. If you need help or wanna chill/make money add me on skype: blue_iezz
good to see you

read the rules, dont worry you wont remember all of them,

just be good to to others,

watch out for "I Must get blues" players, youll start to remember them!

contact the leaders of trade factions so you can start to make good monies.

(im from uk aswell)
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I must get blues...... I'll keep an eye out. I don't even know what they are Big Grin

In the mean time i'll keep running missions in liberty
Hey welcome.
If you have questions fell free to shoot me a PM , I'm always glad to help peoples.
Have fun!
Don't usually post in here but it's great to see people returning, especially from the UK! Find a couple of trading factions and join up to them. Gather some credits and work your way up into some half decent role play factions! USI, DSE, Congress or IMG are great for beginners afaik.

If you see anyone in white, feel free to throw them some questions as they are our server Angels. They're here to answer all of your questions! Of course, there are more angels but these ones are the more senior, know what they're doing sort of guys!

Oh, yeah. I'm from England sooo Smile
Greetings there, I am from the Southern side of UK, I do own a trade and security faction which is un-official at the moment and based in the center of Sirius. Liberty.

We get a good amount of RP and fights so yeah, Add me on skype.

Kieran.Talmey
No no no! I'm from Britain! > :

Hey man, I'm "more senior" and will gladly answer your questions. My skype is on my profile ( :

If you need to shoot the french which is a common urge for a Brit, sign up to BAF|. We're always welcoming new blokes (sun)

Have a good time!
Ey up thar's Yorkshire tha' are kid!
Now then old timer welcome back Smile
USI are always ready for new recruits, call this an open invite, just write up an application form and hopefully we'll sort things out for you and let you know what's what Smile
See you in the skies!
Bellck