Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Chance Convoy Clash | Solar Engineering vs. Unione Corse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notice: This event has been planned and set up between [UC] and SEI]-, however independent ships are free to register in case not enough faction players are available. Independent players are, of course, free (and encouraged!) to join each or both of these factions

Exposition
For the Unione Corse convoy, the day is supposed to be simple. Load up supplies from Monaco Base in Provence, then take them through Auvergne to the remote Corse system, where Bastia awaits its deliveries. For their return run, they'll probably take weapons to another installation.
Starting point: Auvergne jump hole in Provence.

Solar Engineering ships are on their way from Orleans to pick up passengers from Luxury Liner Antibes, which is owned by their subsidiary Bouvet Space Entertainment. On the way, however, they spot their infamous rivals heading in the opposite direction. Not ones to miss out on an opportunity, the corporate vessels attack the Corse ships.
Starting point: Orleanais jump gate in Auvergne.

[Image: zkRUzjC.png]

Date: Saturday, March 21st (subject to change, based on player needs)
Time: 8:00pm GMT (again, subject to possible change)

Teams and Slots
  1. Solar Engineering:
  2. Heavy Fighter -
  3. Freighter - SEI]-Meuse (Aurochs) - Teerin
  4. Transport - S-5|Cerebrum (Taureau) - TheSauron
  5. Transport -
  1. Unione Corse:
  2. Heavy Fighter -
  3. Freighter -
  4. Transport - [UC]V-Cachette.Secrete (l'Ane) - GrnRaptor
  5. Transport -
  1. Neutral:
  2. Admin -
  3. Camera -
  4. Camera -
Stuff happening in Gallia! 0:

Count me in on Solar side, Taureau, S-5|Cerebrum.
You've been added. Thanks!

I can sign up for either side, if need be, so I'll wait on that for a bit
I can fly whatever on the [UC] side.
Postponed one week
Unless we can get a fourth person to sign up in the next hour or so until the event is supposed to start, it will be pushed back another week. Third time should be the charm, right?
I can sign up on the Solar side, SEI]-Loire(Taureau)