Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Freelancer Mod Installation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
any chance of getting info on how to become an admin on my own lan server? we are quiet a few people that play freelancer still and some of my friends cannot affort internet. so we host a lan every weekend
(03-18-2016, 09:08 AM)Nakrom Wrote: [ -> ]any chance of getting info on how to become an admin on my own lan server? we are quiet a few people that play freelancer still and some of my friends cannot affort internet. so we host a lan every weekend

In the FLHook console that opens when you start the server, type the following: setadmin name superadmin
Replace 'name' with the character name of the person you want to give access to all server commands.
I'm sure this is a common question but I cant find it. Freelancer will not open after the update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything including the original Freelancer files directly from the original disk and nothing. I can get the launcher to open and install all of the updates but when I press launch nothing happens, no error no anything. Norton was blocking it but I restored the EXE through Norton and made sure an exception was added to the firewall. Please advise, I have base to supply.

Rico
I suggest if things are that bad, you merely reinstall Discovery from the ground up. The launcher should take care of all of the patches in order from the beginning, leaving you in a playable state. That's the only for-sure option available.
(05-15-2016, 05:30 AM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest if things are that bad, you merely reinstall Discovery from the ground up. The launcher should take care of all of the patches in order from the beginning, leaving you in a playable state. That's the only for-sure option available.

boo he just said he did that
(05-15-2016, 04:40 AM)RicoValesquez Wrote: [ -> ]I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything including the original Freelancer files directly from the original disk and nothing.
1.7 Everything must be in understandable English ~ Skorak
(06-22-2016, 06:35 PM)BORG_76 Wrote: [ -> ]всем привет,тут вопрос такой,а exe файл есть для русского чата?,если есть скиньте ссылочку плиз,буду очень признателен

бро, для того, чтобы с кем-либо коммуницировать, тебе надо выучить инглиш, ибо здесь только на нем и разговаривают. а ехешник для русского чата на этом сервере запрещен

translation: bro, you have to learn english to communicate with somebody, 'cus this's the language that everybody speaks here. and exe file for russian chat is restricted on this server
1.7 Everything must be in understandable English ~ Skorak
Dear Admins and Developers,

I had Windows 10 installed on my PC, but due to various reasons I reinstalled Windows 8.
Ever since I did that I am unable to connect via any of my accounts... I can't even connect to the unofficial servers..

I do not know if it is a bann or not.. But Its like.. I get kicked out within a second.. I can't even select a character..

Here is a list of my characters in my account

Account 1

IMG|Dark.Chocolate
Black.Rose
Miner.Jacob.Taylor
Jason.Rubinstein
aassaas

Account 2

Jolly.Roggers
Schiau`Schadling
Deathstalker
Ganymade
Veneur.de.Geants
waterdiamond

Respected Admins and Developers... Please help me... I do not wish to lose Freelancer....

Thank You...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33