Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Freelancer Mod Installation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
have you saved your old accounts somewhere?
yes...in my laptop that is somewere in europe @_@...the admin's told me that my last account is on...but take the code from.....Sad Sad
i guess that i will need my code to reactivate him Sad
import and export worked until yesterdays update.
now i get a message that says: you have not selected any account to export. Tick the export check box to export the selected account(s)
the box is checked seems to be broken now
i have only tried on 1 machine so far will let you know if the others are the same way.

**checked other machine it is a multiple machine issue**

my bad must have been tired but since you removed the favorites boxes my tired brain will check the right box

thanks
Wulfstan
(03-19-2015, 11:25 AM)Wulfstan Wrote: [ -> ]import and export worked until yesterdays update.
now i get a message that says: you have not selected any account to export. Tick the export check box to export the selected account(s)
the box is checked seems to be broken now
i have only tried on 1 machine so far will let you know if the others are the same way. checked other machine it is a multiple machine issue

Wulfstan

works fine here
I was able to install and play okay last night, but all of a sudden I'm mostly not able to connect to the server and if I do somehow connect, then as soon as I try to load my character the whole game crashes to the desktop....any ideas, thanks Smile
De bug Cat = yes

could you tell me the solution

Regards
Wulfstan
I'm having problems running the mod in full-screen mode on windows 8.1 anyone got any suggestions? Have tried compatibility mode for xp and win7 with no luck.
the standard game works fine but the mod won't work.

-Cyriuz
(03-29-2015, 12:05 PM)Cyriuz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems running the mod in full-screen mode on windows 8.1 anyone got any suggestions? Have tried compatibility mode for xp and win7 with no luck.

-Cyriuz

are you using bloom?
Hi, i´m having a problem with saving games in the singleplayer. I uninstalled the old 4.88 release and replaced it through a fresh 4.88.1 installation. Then i created a new test-account and launched the game. For testing purposes, i saved, closed and then relaunched (on the same account) it, just to find my savegames vanished. Re-loading a save while i´m in the game seems to work, but as soon i exit discovery and launch it again, my saves are "off". Is this a known problem?
(03-29-2015, 12:23 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2015, 12:05 PM)Cyriuz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having problems running the mod in full-screen mode on windows 8.1 anyone got any suggestions? Have tried compatibility mode for xp and win7 with no luck.

-Cyriuz

are you using bloom?

Yes I'm using bloom. but its strange, I got it working without doing nothing but now it won't launch again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33