Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not sure how to get to Omega 49 for the Deuterium trade..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im trying to look at this trade route as posted on wiki :-

Total profit: 2508 per cargo unit
Deuterium Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49 Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo
Engine Components Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-49

but i dont know where Omega 49 is..

Could someone tell me the names of systems I should pass through so that I know where to look for jump holes and gates to Imega 49? I've mapped everything in the original map of FL.

edit: thx Zero755 much thx !!
Dublin, in the lower left of the system there is a Molly base called Arrenmore, to the south east of that there is a JH to O49 From there go West until you see a big planet, thats Gran Canaria
Omega 49 could be accessed through Dublin by going S SW of the star to find the JH
omg
[color=#99FF99]SPOILER ALERT
' Wrote:omg
[color=#99FF99]SPOILER ALERT

Yea so? one of three things happens when you cant find something.
1) You search relentlessly for it until a you find it or b give up or c go to # 2 or # 3
2) Post on the Forums and ask for help, since we are all helpful people here
3) download FLDS
' Wrote:Yea so? one of three things happens when you cant find something.
1) You search relentlessly for it until a you find it or b give up or c go to # 2 or # 3
2) Post on the Forums and ask for help, since we are all helpful people here
3) download FLDS
He is saying that when you reveal this kind of spoiler information, you need to have a Spoiler Warning at the top of your post. That way people who want to find out on their own, won't accidentally see it.
ahh i see,
my apologies Darth_Malak
You could also make friends with the Hessians and visit Casablanca. There's a connection nearby there, too. It's a nice looking place.
Or the corsairs/coalition
Primarily the corsairs, the coalition pretty much hate anyone that flies in...
Pages: 1 2