Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just to say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello just to say thank you for you guys that keep this game alive for so many years now. Although i am new to this mod i have been playing Freelancer i think since microsoft first brought it out and along the years i have played many different mods it has been about a year and a half since i last played and i must say the new game launcher is looking very good and the mod very easy to install i like the new ship upgrades i have noticed issues with missions altho i saw last night a message saying they were fixed, one last thing if u encounter me please i am slow at typing and not very good at the RP part even tho i love watching when i see it happening what i really saying is bare with me a minute and i will be all game thanking you all again for the game.
I can say that this game has helped my English improve especially the creativity part to make stories.
Welcome to the mod and have fun Smile
See you in space I guess?
Dont worry mate,disco will get your English really good or as minimum good and u will learn to type fast.
As for greetings,hey have a nice stay and don't forget to have fun
hey, ive seen your ship ingame before in bretonia quite a few times. good to see you made it to the forums, stay out of the water, its acidic.
Hey!Welcome.
If you have any kind of questions fell free to pm me.
Good luck and have fun!