Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yet another newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! (Finally, I had to remake my account, then re-validate it 3 times)

I'm new to discovery, and I've only completed FL once before, so I don't know all of the backstory.

I started about a week ago as a guy called Ed Taylor. He's a trader of elements, machinery and fuels; he does short runs because he's not really that adventurous. I don't really know what else to do (except be threatened by T2Bv4... that was interesting).

Not really sure about factions yet as I haven't fully decided on his traits.

So, uh, yeah. This is me and Ed. :-)
Welcome to Disco, read the rules, lots. and uhh have fun because in the end that is what we are all here for.
And drama! Dont forget that haha! No jk have fun!
Thanks guys!

I've already read the rules a few times, but it does take a while for all of them to sink in, so I'll be reading them a few more times.

Oooh, is that a Hiigaran Battlecruiser in your sig, Zero?
' Wrote:Thanks guys!

I've already read the rules a few times, but it does take a while for all of them to sink in, so I'll be reading them a few more times.

Oooh, is that a Hiigaran Battlecruiser in your sig, Zero?

hi LethAL -- welcome to the server:)hope you have some fun times (and yea every body says read the rules cos they are useful and help promote the rp atmosphere a lot)

ive forgotten what a hiigaran bc looks like but in discovery thats the Outcast Destroyer. Its not a bad ship from what i hear.

Welcome to discovery and yes read the rules..again..then get into participating with the community on events and factions..
welcome to disco
avoid my army of minigun toting rabbits and you should be fine
Welcome to Discovery. Remember to roleplay above all else, and read the rules. Most importantly, however, have fun.

If you need anything at all, give me a PM.
Guten Tag, and welcome to Disco! May the light of der Gottkanzler be ever upon thee, friend. Just watch out for the Phantoms, das Wilde, and the blue demons, and you should be fine.

Safe flight, and may the Lettuce be with you.
~Adamantine Fist
Welcome.:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

If you need help PM me.

I was validated on my fourth atempt, Igiss thought I was a bot.:lol:
Pages: 1 2