Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LAC Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been flying this ship for some 5 years and only recently decided to share my thoughts on it, its maybe a bit too much Big Grin
Any thoughts and feedback are more than welcome, also correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Liberty_%22A...ss_Carrier

Also excuse my english Tongue
P.S. Still looking on how to push the thing in a spoiler so an enlightenment on this would be much appreciated.
use [spoiler] text ["/spoiler] (without the "
Doesn't work that way on the wiki.
It's actually not that far off, even if it's only by chance; if you want to put it into a collapsible box you can use the {{Spoiler|spoiler content goes here|title goes here}} template.

As for the review: I like it, nice work! It looks pretty solid to me, and is by far one of the most in-depth and detailed reviews that I've seen around on the Wiki in a good while. The same goes for your English, by the way; there's absolutely no need to apologize for anything. I unfortunately cannot comment on it much beyond how it reads, though, as I haven't actually flown or got an LAC myself; not quite rich enough for one these days. Tongue
Nice review Nimitz
nice review but its far from the strongest capital ship. in the game (:
(03-08-2015, 12:51 AM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]nice review but its far from the strongest capital ship. in the game (:

Quote:....in terms of number of gun mounts
If the wiki is accurate, the "Redemption" has a gun mount of 6 Heavies with the highest standard of 4 Primaries. Dosen't that make it the strongest in terms of gun mounts?

On a more related note: The review very detailed. *steals battletactics listed there*
Nice review.
I flew one a long time ago and it indeed is a pain with those secondary mounts. But when coming to face other BS it is kinda hard. But (y)
(03-08-2015, 08:38 AM)zslayern Wrote: [ -> ]If the wiki is accurate, the "Redemption" has a gun mount of 6 Heavies with the highest standard of 4 Primaries. Dosen't that make it the strongest in terms of gun mounts?
On a more related note: The review very detailed. *steals battletactics listed there*

I'm talking about all mounts, thats the ship with the most gun mounts currently available (27).
But you're indeed right, the Redemption has the most heavies.

(03-08-2015, 08:40 AM)Bulldog. Wrote: [ -> ]Nice review.
I flew one a long time ago and it indeed is a pain with those secondary mounts. But when coming to face other BS it is kinda hard. But (y)

Yeah I should have included that, the ship's terrible at tanking due the low number of heavies but I've never had a problem with that because simply I don't tank Big Grin

(03-08-2015, 12:11 AM)Error Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually not that far off, even if it's only by chance; if you want to put it into a collapsible box you can use the {{Spoiler|spoiler content goes here|title goes here}} template.
As for the review: I like it, nice work! It looks pretty solid to me, and is by far one of the most in-depth and detailed reviews that I've seen around on the Wiki in a good while. The same goes for your English, by the way; there's absolutely no need to apologize for anything. I unfortunately cannot comment on it much beyond how it reads, though, as I haven't actually flown or got an LAC myself; not quite rich enough for one these days. Tongue

Tried the template but I couldn't really make it work, guess I'm too silly for that kind of stuff.