Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kudos to the Admin and Dev Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do believe that the admin team should be recognized for the hard work that they do. Just this afternoon I encountered a bug that took 2 admins all afternoon to fix. My account was banned several times during the process. Not once did any of them complain about the amount of time it took away from their lives. I'm sure they have personal stuff to do instead of spending all day dealing with our petty bickering, and yet, they are still here to help us. Kudos to Hawk and Tunicle for their help in resolving said bug. A big thanks to Alley who pointed me in the direction of the work around. And to the other Admins, thank you for your continued dedication to making this a fun and enjoyable distraction to our real lives. You guys are great, and are doing a great job.
I agree a big kudos to the admin team and the dev team for making 4.88 possible and for still going strong and keeping this game alive over a decade after it was first released. Game on
Thread cleaned. Again
having a differing opinion is one thing, trolling is another