Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty vs Rhineland war.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So like I barely see pews between them anymore. Is it gonna end soon? Who's winning?

Another thing, I've herd stuff about the hessian a taking over Dresden. Is this gonna happen?
Also interested. Could anyone clarify?
This again? Oh well, the answers are going to be the same - Rheinland is getting Rolled iRP by Liberty. Rheinland's economy is totally f***** and they barely can hold off much longer, so take a guess about that.

About the Hessian thing - I don't really know who told you that, it could happen since Rheinland Military is weak in this moment... And yea, that's about that.

About the pews - Honestly? That got boring.
These wars are not about winning or losing. Just have a fun in game.
^ This too. +1
(03-09-2015, 02:55 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]These wars are not about winning or losing. Just have a fun in game.

Quite right, but that doesn't count while in RP :O)
(03-09-2015, 03:06 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2015, 02:55 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]These wars are not about winning or losing. Just have a fun in game.

Liberty: "We are making good progress against Rheinland"
Rheinland: "We are making good progress against Liberty"
With the destruction of the Bering and Hudson Gates, the Rheinlanders have cut themselves off from launching sizable offensives, but they've also bolstered their own defensive position as well and basically the state of the war right now is that it's very much a stalemate inRP.

As was previously mentioned the Rheinland economy is hurt pretty badly, although their military is strong enough to defend but you shouldn't expect to see an offensive where they occupy Libertonian space any time soon (I'm not talking about pvp raids).

As for the Libertonian side, with their allies in Bretonia getting the crap kicked out of them, the Libertonian military is unwilling to commit to anything more than border skirmishes with Rheinland, since they need to save their manpower and resources for their eventual involvement in a fullscale war against Gallia; who they perceive as the much greater threat.

I may have missed a few details in my explanation, but I hope that my post serves well enough to clarify some things.
(03-09-2015, 03:07 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2015, 03:06 PM)Bloxin Wrote: [ -> ]

Liberty: "We are making good progress against Rheinland"
Rheinland: "We are making good progress against Liberty"

Liberty dread > Bismarck, lsc< RNC crusier, lib GB> Rhineland GB liberty has bigger fleet. Hessian a constantly rekt RNC. Looks like lib is gonna win.
It is fun but I wanna know haha.
Liberty inrp rolling when really rheinland is better in the pews...
Yep... Gr8 rp.

On another note, I think it got boring when you could only go 1 system deep. Would be much cooler if in war you could go further into house space . Even into the capital system itself. You know like before there were rheinland turtles raiding new York.
Pages: 1 2 3 4