Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Model] Border World Super Heavy Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi community, I have been thinking over the passed few days and looked up on the wiki and FL Stats and I have realised and noticed there is no Border World Super Heavy Fighter, but there is a Civilian Super Heavy Fighter.

From what I can see.

The Border World Shipline there are many ships but there are more within the Civilian Shipline.

BW -

Scimitar
Switchblade
Sabre
Cutlass
Montante Gunboat

Broadsword
Falchion
Bayonett

Where ass the Civilian line is alot larger

Civilian -

Hawk
StarBlazer
Civilian Shuttle
Surveyor
Griffin
Arrow
Maurder
Falchon
Kingfisher
Saishi
Sutinga
Scraper
Ravens Talon
Eagle
Spatial
Arrastra
Condor Gunboat

As you can see the Borderworld Shipline is out numbered by the Civilian line and it would be nice to see a Borderworld Super Heavy Fighter that has the same style and look as the

Scimitar - Switchblade - Sabre and Cutlass

If anyone could model something that matches this style that would be nice .

Thoughts about this.
Outnumbered?
Do we need it even?

Dunno.. Why would a boarder worlds shf be needed?
A) Like said, why would it be needed so much
B) There's more civilian tech, as civilian is open to nearly everyone out there, while BW tech is by far not.
You can have a spatial in the boarder worlds if you want.
even though it completely sucks now.
but sure.
Didn't know that house civilian and border worlds ship lines were competing with each other.
Since they are generic ships, there is less need to have a complete set for both, since freelancer can use both, and most factions have access to at least one ship per class.

Consider that you included renzu ship line on the civilian field, which is not incorrect.
where is the model???
Hidamari - There is no model. I would like someone to make one and see what it like and maybe have it put ingame.

The Spatial is rubbish it big and slow and very easy to destroy. It is weak and it just like a sitting duck.

I personally think the BW need a SHF
For something with such little community interest it'd probably be worthwhile putting some money in the pot for modelers, rather than asking them to do it for free.
I think the Border Worlds line could use a heavy bomber more than a SHF.
Well the BW have the old LH or shall I say the LH Shipline but i don't know things are getting confusing. I personally think. We should have or keep

BW - Scimitar LF - Switchblade HF - Sabre VHF - Cutlass Bomber - Montante GB
Civi - Griffin LF - Falcon HF - Eagle VHF - Roc Bomber - Condor GB
LH - Bayonett HF - Falchion VHF - LH GS
Renzu - Saishi HF - Sutinga VHF - Touketsu BMB
Pages: 1 2