Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Orders: Capital Ship Usage in New London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: V10xmHo.png]

Captains! Commanders!
As you know, LD-14 was taken away from us more than a year ago. Birmingham Station has replaced its function, but only to a degree. We have reestablished trade with Kusari, but due to the blockade of the Taus, the resources of the Sigmas are not easy to reach. Substantial amounts of fuel must not be used if it is not necessary.
Operation Royal Flush is ongoing. We have good hopes in the Liberty fleets and in the reinforcements we are sending them. Thus, a large Gallic attack on New London is not expected, and even if we are wrong, it will be slowed down considerably by the Southampton Debris Field and give us enough time to react. Our priority at this stage of the war is reinforcing Liberty in Leeds. Other systems will be better supplied, as it is only New London that has to direct its supplies to Leeds, the main reinforcements heading there being part of the 8th Grand Fleet, H.M.S. York, stationed in New London.

Thus, active capital ship usage in the system of New London is to be reduced to minimum until further notice, except if the enemy has capital ships as well, or is outnumbering our snubcraft.

Trusting the above is sufficiently clear,
Bretonia Armed Forces High Command.
SIGNAL <++++++>
LOCATION <Planet Malta - Omicron Alpha system>
NAME <Corto Maltese>

Gentlemen i am captain of two capital ships under the names D.I.E.MNS-Diablo and D.I.E.MNS-Pablo , destroyer and Battleship class.I often operate in leeds and close by systems going after Gallic ships , therefor i am in need to dock for rearm and repairs , so i need permission to enter bretonia space. In order not to disturb the civilians we can arrange to only enter Newcastle and use Cape wrath base for docking staying far from trade lanes . Please inform me if it is possible and if i need to pay any fees.Also i am always ready to aid you with my ships to defend Bretonian space , just call me if i am in the net.

SIGNAL <++++++>