Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Latest player request changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recently processed requests now implemented

- Unione Corse rephack toward KSP and Samura removed.
- Pirate ID rephack toward Rogues removed.
- Rephack between Bundschuh and Liberty Navy removed.
- Junker Marauders rephack toward Ageira changed to -0.3.
- Generic ID access to Gaian tech removed.
- Hellfire Legion access to Liberty lawful (90%) and Mollys (75%) snubs restored.
- TAZ access to Order tech (90%) replaced with Coalition tech.
- Bundschuh tech cells changed to 75% to Coalition and 90% to Order (rates swapped)

Agreed, pending implementation
- Hogosha ID Clarification
- Gaian ID ZoI Update
- Crimson Cross - Rep with Nomads

There are other requests under discussion. In addition a ticketing system is being discussed so things are not missed in an attempt to more efficiently handle this area.
Many thanks for making this a public thing. People will be more aware of changes. I hope this will be done in the future as well.
Same goes from the Rogues. Cheers.
Many thanks from TAZ as well.
Ace, thank you.
(03-13-2015, 10:17 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for making this a public thing. People will be more aware of changes. I hope this will be done in the future as well.

Indeed. It would also be great on the occassion that a Player Request gets rejected/denied to pm the player with a copy-paste of the decision, so that they would know what is going on. I guess this won't take more than a few seconds.
Those are Faction Perks or what?
It's Player Requests.
And what's the point of Faction Perks if you can simply use Player Request to get same things (techcells, ZoI)?
Sorry, I don't get it.
Zayne goes filing Player Requests
(03-13-2015, 11:41 AM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: [ -> ]And what's the point of Faction Perks if you can simply use Player Request to get same things (techcells, ZoI)?
Sorry, I don't get it.
Zayne goes filing Player Requests

Player requests are the time held standard way to get changes implemented, while the Faction perks are a express way for Official Factions to get the things they want (affecting the official faction Id only?), perhaps?
Pages: 1 2 3