Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. It my first time playing on LF server. and i only played the normal game. And things are diffrent here. The play style i want is that i can go and do jobs everywhere and have the best ship and weapon. can anyone help me out how sohuld i start? some easy trade root from the start.
Hello and welcome!
If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Welcome to the game!
If you are looking for a character to get jobs, try the freelancer ID.

Have fun, look over the rules, and enjoy the game!
You could also buy the cheapest freighter in the game (costs some $20,000) on planet Erie in Pennsylvania, equip it by trading something, buy a Pirate ID, steal cargo from NPC transports and sell it. That way you will make enough money for a larger transport to trade with, mine with, or continue stealing NPC cargo. If you're intending to trade, you'll have to make a new character (because the reputation of this one will be hostile towards lawful factions because of piracy) and transfer it the money from your first one. You transfer money to other characters by typing /givecash name amount.

About the so called "best ship". There is none. Every ship is good at one thing, and bad at another. I have found gunboats to be the most versatile, but they require a lot of skill. Bombers and battleships are relatively easy to fly.
The Gallic Royal Navy, the Bounty Hunters' Core and all of Kusari are in need for more people, if you are thinking of which faction's ship to buy.