Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gemini Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not nearly as good as folks like Xing or Serpentis, but since theres often so much demand for this stuff, and theyre so busy, and each person has their own uniqe style I figure Ill offer my services too:)

I take work on a comissions basis, whether or not Ill do it, how long it will take, and price will be decided case by case. I will offer discounts if you request a package (IE clan rank based signatures, or a character based avvy and siggy)

post here with a request of what you need, this can be;

Signatures

User Bars

Logos (generally for use in the above, I can also provide the logo as a large standalone image with transparency)

Only Freelancer related in terms of request, IE I wont go doing someones star wars ideas.
I draw the renders from various sources depending on my project, not necessarily FL.

I do work for factions (without regard to political alignment) or for individuals (anyone who can pay).

-----------------------------------------------

Request form for signature;

--Template (select one);

*Character and Space Craft
(or in the case of a faction, space for a character render, and a rank related craft)

*Character and Weapons/Items

*Just the Character

*Just the Ship (or in the case of a faction, just a ship based on rank)

*Include Rank emblem of some sort? (Yes or no, only applies to faction work)

--Background (select one);

*Space (select desired region of space. note that my FL nebulas are custom and therefore slightly nicer)

*City/Base (select planet or base, and room of base (IE landing pad view, bar etc)

*Other (may cost more depending, is a catchall category for anything you need)

--Style

Please include a short description of the sort of style and feel you want to the signature, include a desired general color pallate, and desired character render style if applicable. (specifying a render style, especially anime, will likely add to the cost, just be aware)

-----------------------------------------------------

Logo Request Form;

--Style

*Choose a color pallate, primary secondary and tertiary color range
(example; Reds for primary, oranges for secondary, yellows for tertiary)

*Choose a House or Faction or race style. (yes I do nomad stuff)

*Please tell me what it is for so that I can get a feel of the style, and specify any design elements you specifically want to see, the latter option may or may not add to cost.

Avatar Request Form; (STATIC avatars ONLY, I can NOT produce animated Gifs)

--Style

*Choose a color pallate, primary secondary and tertiary color range
(example; Reds for primary, oranges for secondary, yellows for tertiary)

*Choose a Symbol,Character, Ship or something to be the centerprice

Request form for userbar;

--Template (select one);

*Symbol

*Character

*spacecraft

*landscape

*Rank Emblem

--Background (select one);

*Space (select desired region of space. note that my FL nebulas are custom and therefore slightly nicer)

*City/Base (select planet or base, and room of base (IE landing pad view, bar etc)

*Other (may cost more depending, is a catchall category for anything you need)

--Style

Please include a short description of the sort of style and feel you want to the bar, include a desired general color pallate.

*Include a short description of anything else you feel is pertinent

You Named me as "good".. Now my friend you have a loyal friend here!!

-huggles-

And you are quite good aswell:)
Awwww, how sweet:)
Heh thanks :) -huggles back-
Its the truth, you have an excellent sense of style in your designs and an astounding attention to detail.
Methinks you also have better tools than me :lol: But hey, I just use free stuff and whats to hand, tis part of the fun for me :)

EDIT;

Portfolio based on my recent submission for Mr Karlo's signature.
Note that I can do alot of characters in this 3D style and make them look like basicly any house origin, I can manipulate their loadout, weapons, armor, etc in many ways;

[Image: sethsig.png]

And for example; [Image: mrkarlo.png] [Image: witharmor.png]

As you can see, Seth's signature template didnt go to waste;
[Image: griffithsLPI.png]

And my old user bars which will return after a certain important plot point occurs;
[Image: thesfarubar.png][Image: seldrinubar.png]