Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Custom button-sigs and faction banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few people have asked me to make these since I got my own working, so I figure I'll put up a request thread for it.

The conditions:
-10 million standard price

-Provide as much information as you can about your signature: Where do you want the buttons to link (provide forum thread addresses), what color scheme do you want the sig to use, what text style and button style you want used, where you want characters/buttons/images on the sig, and what images you want used.

-You must provide ALL pictures, frames, and other images that are going to be used in the signature. Anything I have to go out on the net to find in order to complete the sig is going to be added on as extra charge.

-Signatures are best if completed in a single 'sitting', so once I contact you about making your signature please remain online and able to answer PM's on the forums until the signature is finalized.

Here are some examples of completed signatures I've made for myself, Stewcool, and Lunaphase:

[Image: 15r07yo.jpg]
[Image: 307p005.jpg]
[Image: 2m5l0e9.jpg]

[Image: f2ketl.jpg]
[Image: 2n7189f.jpg]
[Image: 35iagie.jpg]

[Image: 1zphyx3.jpg]
[Image: hrneoy.jpg]
[Image: w1465k.jpg]
http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/5...elancer-fsk.zip

There's a set of Freelancer style buttons in there that'll probably help.
What, nobody wants cool sigs? =(
I find the funnest part of having a sig is making it. I would never ask someone to make them for me, but good luck!
Hats off Tenacity on one very clever idea. I'll be making my own new sig eventually and I will certainly use this idea.

Actually a thought comes to mind....

you know how the faction staus pages look, one massive post with diplomacy, faction info, members etc.... Might it not be a better layout to make one large image with buttons like that lead to different threads relating to each of those topics. It would certainly make factions quicker to reference

Faction staus post -> Find faction -> Click on tab with desired info (Faction feedback, members registar, overview, kos list, ect.)
Don't worry Tenacity.....we all want em but.........some of us have no use for it at the moment:(
' Wrote:Hats off Tenacity on one very clever idea. I'll be making my own new sig eventually and I will certainly use this idea.

Actually a thought comes to mind....

you know how the faction staus pages look, one massive post with diplomacy, faction info, members etc.... Might it not be a better layout to make one large image with buttons like that lead to different threads relating to each of those topics. It would certainly make factions quicker to reference

Faction staus post -> Find faction -> Click on tab with desired info (Faction feedback, members registar, overview, kos list, ect.)

hm... ill see if i can make an example of an image/banner like that.
Ok, my attempt at making a faction banner that links to threads relevant to the faction via buttons:

[Image: jafi80.jpg]
[Image: 2yvpici.jpg]
[Image: 2822qma.jpg]
[Image: j927w5.jpg]
[Image: 307nl2t.jpg]
[Image: wwjgap.jpg]

Those are all the relevant faction thread links i could find for black squadron. They keep their faction roster on a seperate website, so while I could link to that one... I dont know the address - I put my own order pilot roster there instead, but links can always be changed.
thats pretty.....think I might get you to do one for me someday when I need one.....better yet....Im gonna be sendin ya a PM in a bit;)Just somethin basic of course. And I will be payin good:D
It's pretty easy to do... any website designer will tell you that it's a basic skill for them. One nice thing about it is that it make pages load better because you have a bunch of small images loading simultaneously instead of one image taking a really long time to load.
Pages: 1 2