Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Battleship (turttles)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want to say some things about this Battleship...

1. It is really overpowered.
2. Using Jumpdrives for running away from combat, is like docking in a base/planet
3. Why the hell, we cant target the ship at 9.9K like other ships?

The bigger ship Navy have is the "Atlantis", and have nothing to do against Rheinland BS, Rogue Destroyers, Outcast BS.... NOT FAIR.

A new revision NEEDED ASAP!!!!.

How is possible 2 Carrier Atlantis cant beat one turttle?... Unbalanced long time ago...

I think, before comodities, mining and stuff,... balancing the ships is much more important. After this, all other changes are welcome.

This is my point of view of course. hehehe.
(03-29-2015, 05:37 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say some things about this Battleship...

2. Using Jumpdrives for running away from combat, is like docking in a base/planet

The bigger ship Navy have is the "Atlantis", and have nothing to do against Rheinland BS, Rogue Destroyers, Outcast BS.... NOT FAIR.

How is possible 2 Carrier Atlantis cant beat one turttle?... Unbalanced long time ago...

I think, before comodities, mining and stuff,... balancing the ships is much more important. After this, all other changes are welcome.

1. It is also oversized and is absolutely easy to hit.
2. This is valid for all Jumpships.
3. Because it is valid for all big ships.
(03-29-2015, 05:40 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2015, 05:37 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say some things about this Battleship...

1. It is also oversized and is absolutely easy to hit.
2. This is valid for all Jumpships.
3. Because it is valid for all big ships.

1. That not happens into Atlantis. Also really big
2. Not fair at all... when the effect is like docking anywhere.
3. Happens only in the Turttle, all other ships can be targeted at 9.9k. I say more... as more bigger is the ship, more far away you should can targeted it.
u just suck at flying a capital ship if u can't hit a turtle
atlantis suck
anything else /

Really? Turtle is overpowered? Big Grin

Two Atlantis can't beat Bismarck because Atlantis is a carrier class ship.

3. It is same with all big capital ships. Valor,Redemption,Zoner Juggernaut,Marduk,Outcast Dreadnought. If you don't know this, you didn't leave the liberty space.

Also if you want to hit Destroyer/cruisers with Atlantis, use your secondary turrets. About the Outcast Battleship, it is very weak at close range combat.
OIMMMMGGGGG i was wrong!!!! I CANT TARGET HIM AT 9.1K !!!!!! Is this fair!!!????
(03-29-2015, 05:53 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]OIMMMMGGGGG i was wrong!!!! I CANT TARGET HIM AT 9.1K !!!!!! Is this fair!!!????

So what? Your weapon range is 3.5k-4k. You can't hit the turtle from 9k range.
(03-29-2015, 05:54 PM)xhunterx Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2015, 05:53 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: [ -> ]OIMMMMGGGGG i was wrong!!!! I CANT TARGET HIM AT 9.1K !!!!!! Is this fair!!!????

So what? Your weapon range is 3.5k-4k. You can't hit the turtle from 9k range.

That is not the point... the use of targeting at 9.9K is to know where the hell is him... we cant to do it right now...

Rheinland battleship: base armor. 1.400.000
Atlantis: base armor 950.000

And the weapons... argh... OVERPOWERED a lot...
For you, you see him at 9k range but he's at 10k range it is happening because of Ship size.
I see you're just about to shoot that guy Johnny. You're better off just ignoring him because he's going to continually jump in then jump out again when he starts to take damage, as well as continually annoy everyone in the manhattan area.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7