Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Avatar request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like as if its printed on the gun? or in the background? more dets please but i probably could.
' Wrote:Like as if its printed on the gun? or in the background? more dets please but i probably could.

I think he means adding that on the gun its self
So you mean that its like engraved on the gun? it would be a little hard to see but i could still do it. Please reply with more details.
What linkero said..... i understand that it might be difficult, do you have flash or photoshop?
A Blue Z with a Black circle arond it, engraved on the part between the handle, and the end of the barrel (the middle) of the gun.
Flash pretty much has very little to do with GIF animations like these by the way. So here it is, not great but it was kinda hard because the transparency colour of the background was similar to some of the colors in the circle.

[Image: f1-1.gif]
If anyone else wants to have a go just export each frame of the gif then i would suggest setting the layer mode of the 'z' to overlay which i forgot to do and now can be bothered.
Pages: 1 2