Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Faction Activity: March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following factions have had their official status revoked.

Reavers

The leaders of these factions needs to contact a staff member regarding placement of the items in their faction section. You are welcome to reapply for official status once the factors that led to the status being revoked are resolved.

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least 5 active members:

(\^/)
PLR:
[IND]
CR|
Gateway|
[C]
IC|
XA-
Ageira

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 24 hours:

=LSF=
[ALG]
K'hara

If these faction drop below minimum activity or member requirements in any of the next three months they will lose their status as an Official Faction.

FACTIONS DROPPED

The following Unofficial Factions are being dropped from the tracker for not meeting the 6 hour requirement:

[ELF]
Faze|
[HH]

Switching barricade sides.

[Image: UBYGBck.png?1] [Image: 8PaU9mC.png?1]
so the counter is out of whack again?
(04-02-2015, 10:33 AM)Sabru Wrote: [ -> ]so the counter is out of whack again?

It has odd way of logging activity.

Last month admins used LH Tracker to save some factions from being warned. This time, they didn't use it. So, using logic, they either should use our tracker each time, or not use it ever.
on thought, yeah it does have a weird way of logging activity.

logically, using one, the other or both consistently would be more logical than changing every month.
(04-02-2015, 10:40 AM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]It has odd way of logging activity.
(04-02-2015, 10:43 AM)Sabru Wrote: [ -> ]on thought, yeah it does have a weird way of logging activity.
I agree. I´m using my own activity tracker for RFP (it´s quite simple though, nothing sophisticated like LH have) and the there was difference of few hours between my numbers and server tracker at the end of March. What can be crucial difference for small faction like us.
So :

Will there be a review of the tracker by the DEV´s,
or will there be some GREEN message about this ?

We should have some functioning tool here,
or at least postpone faction bans / warnings till this is sorted ?
Although I see there at least 4 factions that if deleted folks wouldn't even notice, yes it's known that the tracker is buggy for a long time now. If you want to guarantee your activity is tracked you have to log in and out of the server a couple times and then it shall log your next connection. And not even that grants 100% that you will be tracked. So, yeah, we need a fix for this.
After some amusingly entertaining chain of discussions in the faction leaders chat (kudos to the guys for the fun, btw), a few things about this month's activity check will be reviewed in due time.

We'll get back to you with appropriate updates on the matter if needed.
It's fairly simple. The tracker won't track the first day of a ship's existence and that's also valid after a rename or a movechar. A few hours might have gone missing when we transitioned to a new DSAM, but that should solve itself now.
Pages: 1 2 3