Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: T&T registration request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello mr. mcscrap,

here is the registration request for:

<ITS>Monsun, a Renzu Liner with Interspace Commerce ID and IFF.

By now the ships crew is:

Ekki: me the captain of the ship. shortly after i entered the big world of trading (with a small freighter) i discovered Tinkers Heaven and a very friendly foreman gave me docking rights to that station. since that i try to dock there when ever it is possible - good beer at the bar and a very competent medical section are always a good reason for docking. in that time i was allowed to support the transport between the mining fields of texas and the heaven.

Robert: 1st Officer of the <ITS>Monsun, a robot from Omicron Kappa who enlisted the <ITS>Monsun someday at Planet New Tokyo with his friend

Isoroku: the Navigator of the <ITS>Monsun. He has his roots in Honshu.

Sandra: "the machine girl". Chief Technican of <ITS>Monsun, born at Planet Manhattan.

The reasons for taking up a contract with T&T are very simple:
1. T&T was the first Organisation i worked with,
2. The T&T Personal and the ships who worked with them are always peaceful and friendly
3. //the roleplay with T&T is alway funny
4. Assosiation with T&T helps me and my crew to get rich

i hope that i can answered your questions. if you need further information please contact me.

best regards

ekki; captain of the <ITS>Monsun
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Welcome , Captain Ekki.

This is Phileas Tukker speaking, Prime secretary for the Board of Trustees.
Foreman FynnMcScrap passed me on your request to join our trade fleet as a subcontractor, together with a positvive asessment of you and your crew.

Quite unusual, but we see no reason not to give this a try.
The <ITS>Monsun and her Crew have been {accepted} as contractors for the T&T/trade fleet for a trial run of { 1 month }.
Should no senior member of Tinker & Transport call a vote against your continued status as independent subcontractor for the T&T/ trade fleet up to the { 04. Mai AS 822 } , you can ask for a continuation of your status as subcontractor indefinitively.

I hope this meets your expectations and you understand that while we are honoured by your request we must also stay true to our own code and let our members decide on your status, even though you do not - so far - request to gain the status of a senior Tinker skipper.

I have given Mr. McSrap the necessary permission to transfer the enlistment bonus of 20.000.000 credits to your account : http://i.imgur.com/uOEsfaT.png

Also I bid you realise that while we do not expect you to follow all our rules while not flying in a contract for T&T, but we do bid you to know and remember our code of conduct while you do. If there are any questions concerning this Fynn tells me he will happy to help, and I will be available too.

Safe travels and successfull trading, Captain Ekki.

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees,
Tinker & Transport cooperative Holding.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
Dear Mr. Tukker,

we (the crew of the <ITS>Monsun are happy that we are by now associatet with T&T and T&T is associatet with us.
Your code of conduct is accepted.

best regards
the crew of the <ITS>Monsun
Dear Mr. Tukker, Mr. McScrap, dear members of Tinker & Transport,

my name is Hasmeth Nightowl, born 795AS at Planet Manhattan (New York - Liberty Space), Captain of the "HidenStar" (Freelancer ID&IFF). I am a Trader for about 3 month and have to face that independent Trading is slightly boring. For that reason i am looking for a membership in a honourfull Trading Company. After i have read your code of conduct, i decided to request for a membership in your organisation.

My repsheet is as follows: Rep1 Rep2 Rep3

best regards
Hasmeth Nightowl
// ooc :

we are currently discussing your application and will respond soon .

Main reserve is that you told me you have no and will not use Skype,
wich is mostely used for internal communication at Tinkers,

We are discussing to let you join T&T/ as junior member, giving you TAG and base acces, but withholding voting rights and acces to our shared accounts till you get skype and call for a vote on getting senior member.

Would this be acceptable for you ?

We would expect you to read and contribute to our Forum RP, and would treat you as Tinkers member in all but the senior membership rights.

Greets
Rob
(04-25-2015, 10:33 AM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: [ -> ]// ooc :

we are currently discussing your application and will respond soon .

Main reserve is that you told me you have no and will not use Skype,
wich is mostely used for internal communication at Tinkers,

i dont like skype for two reasons:
1st. with skype and disco, my cpuload is nearly 100% (the machnine is not really new).
2nd. its m$

Quote:We are discussing to let you join T&T/ as junior member, giving you TAG and base acces, but withholding voting rights and acces to our shared accounts till you get skype and call for a vote on getting senior member.

a junior membership would be great and i can life without voting rights (freedom of speech still exits ;-).

Quote:Would this be acceptable for you ?

short: yes

Quote:We would expect you to read and contribute to our Forum RP, and would treat you as Tinkers member in all but the senior membership rights.
Greets
Rob

i will do - thx
ekki
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

News for you :

We have voted on the topic and decided to << accept >> your request to join Tinkers as a junior skipper.

Welcome to the Haven and to T&T/

I would bid you to post your info in the <<< Roll Call >> so that I can update membership list and will send you PW for renaming over PM shortly.

First post in the <<< Tinkers Haven >>> Thread is a pinning list linked to all useful or important threads in the Forum, and we will be available both over Forum or inGame if you have questions.

Feel free to use the <<< message dump >>> for any ooc or inRP post to us, or open up a new Thread and tell me if you want it to be linked to the pinning thread or to the collection of stories at the haven for easy access.
( I have another pinning post << here >> for that. )

Welcome home, Tinker

Rob

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
New from the <ITS>Monsun,

we changed our id. we are from now a junkers ided liner. Furthermore we will change the name of our ship from now <ITS>Monsun to <tacc>wrongcliche in may

best regards
<ITS> Monsun from may: the anarcho capitalistic cooperative wrongcliche