Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all!

While I do tend to keep to myself a lot, those that are observant enough probably already know that I'm not exactly... new to playing on this server. In fact, I think I first logged onto the discovery server around this time last year as the character 'Encheta' (which I still have amasingly).

Now, before people start criticising me about my ultrasupermegalate forum joining, at least know the reason why I've left it to this long. In short, I'm currently at uni doing an insane double degree, so in order to try and maximise the time I'm actually studying.. well.. there you know now. There was a time where I was addicted to the net and since I have constant access to it this was one of my necessary measures.

Now that I am on the forums though, I hope to do a lot of things I wanted to (Bio, backstory, etc..) but I'm still not exactly trusting myself. So here's a personal plea - If people see me posting here more than once a day, please PM me and tell me to sod off and study more. :D

Hope to see you in space!
You have joined too late.:P

It does not matter, at least you joined in the end.

Anyway, welcome to the server and the forums.:)

Once you have time join a faction. Don't buy a capital ship.

PM me if you need help.
As long as you're not like Tenacity or Orin, (names you'll know here soon enough) you should be fine;)

Welcome!
Greetings man, this here is the best Discovery, if not Freelancer server about, but you already know that lol

Glad to see you on the forms, and perhaps we shall meet in space

-Olsav
' Wrote:Once you have time join a faction. Don't buy a capital ship.

Ha.. Ha...

Like I said, I'm not exactly new to the server. Hate to say it but I've already bought one - aaages ago. My Encheta character is IMG tagged and IDed and is currently in command of an albatross. Unlike most people though that get caps within a few weeks of playing, I play rather occasionally and slowly. For me it took the better part of a year to get the creds for it - more than enough time to get to know some RP technique and responsibility if thats what your worried about. Your advice for future chars are duly noted though. One cap is enough for anybody IMO.:)

As for the faction bit. Encheta... IMG... We'll see.:D
heh.... A double degree!

That's an insane amount of work!

Look forward to bumping into your ?ber l33t capship sometime:)
Welcome. I think.

Study hard but you need to unwind. Become a bounty hunter in the S/D Agency.

"Hunters don't die; they just re-load."

Mayhem and RP guaranteed.
Do you have x fire?
Stay away from Disco. It will dig it's claws in and never let go. Only solution to it is to go cold turkey, something that can be lethal for some and usually fails.

That aside, welcome to the 70s Disco.
' Wrote:Stay away from Disco. It will dig it's claws in and never let go. Only solution to it is to go cold turkey, something that can be lethal for some and usually fails.

That aside, welcome to the 70s Disco.

Failed attempt at a joke XD.
Pages: 1 2