Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*breaks popular trend of extremely long posts*

Spazzy, i really like what you've been doing since you got the new position. Keep up the excellent work!
(09-24-2016, 09:57 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2016, 01:22 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2016, 03:05 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 10:00 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2016, 01:41 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the sabotage of the XTF event by Hannibal.
I'd like to praise for being so active and helpful, a completely unexpected breath of fresh air for the server. Fast response times, jumping to clear things up and offer perspectives from the team's side, actively organizing events and discussing controversial topics.

While Spazzy is doing all good and well, though, I'd like to honestly ask:
Why are the other seven administrators choosing to stay silent and in the shadows as (seemingly) does all of the public work? Did they get burned out? Is it fear from getting harrassed? Is sindroms just the "designated PR"? It's genuine curiosity, as it seems that right now, there's only one person working outside of sanctions (without having access to any of the discussions/hidden subforums that might be going on, ofcourse!).

I do hope this trend of rising activity keeps up, though. ^^
I am pretty sure the admins are all working on things though some things are more public than others.
(09-11-2016, 01:41 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the sabotage of the XTF event by Hannibal.

I must be asking something really outrageous here.
(09-26-2016, 03:29 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]especially after a woefully wrong decision
You mean unbanning all those people? I agree!
First of all i'd like to apologize for the delay, i had some problems to deal with IRL and i still do for ~ 1 month more, hopefully less, ergo my activity is a bit a low at the moment ..

Anyways, i didn't sabotage the event, you did it from the start when you created it by not making something fitting for a inRP server and yet you expected no problems in return.I was the one trying to fix it, make it more appropriate for the environment it was unfolding, so we can allow you and your friends have something special during an anniversary event, which it still could've gone well if you didn't choose to escalate things even further in California when you forced me to take further actions.

Once more, i'm deeply sorry but you only managed to sabotage yourself.. it was always up to you how this could turn up and you choose to ruin something that had great potential, I could've seen it the first time when i take a look at the event thread, too bad you couldn't see it yourself.

Maybe next year you will do the right thing, there is potential within you, don't waste it !
You could've said -anything- in the skype chat that had been created just for that. Instead to chose to edit the event thread 2 hours prior to the actual event, then log and bastille people for no reason, beam others away and PM us midfight telling us what we can and cannot say ( )

You went out of your way to ruin everything as hard as you could and to negate it is to go against the obvious evidence posted in previous pages, which thankfully there's plenty of.

The question hasn't been answered anyway.
(09-30-2016, 08:56 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 07:43 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]you did it from the start when you created it by not making something fitting for a inRP server and yet you expected no problems in return
To be honest I find XTF birthday events a lot more believable iRP than Nomad raids everywhere and 50% of server characters with actual development being related to Nomads in some way.

I was not here this time, but I attended the previous one and it went smoothly without any admin interruptions so I have no clue why you decided it would be a good idea to "fix" it this time.
(09-30-2016, 08:47 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 07:43 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]you did it from the start when you created it by not making something fitting for a inRP server and yet you expected no problems in return
To be honest I find XTF birthday events a lot more believable iRP than Nomad raids everywhere and 50% of server characters with actual development being related to Nomads in some way.

I was not here this time, but I attended the previous one and it went smoothly without any admin interruptions so I have no clue why you decided it would be a good idea to "fix" it this time.

Really want to second this. Marduks popping up in house space out of nowhere while being good source of activity is also far from any believable roleplay scenario. I wasn't there as I haven't been active on the server during the time of the event, but if it was similar to what the event was last year I doubt it was that ooRP as some of the things I've seen around here.