Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143209

Can I please have my ship back? Its literally been 2 months since the event.
(09-30-2016, 07:43 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]First of all i'd like to apologize for the delay, i had some problems to deal with IRL and i still do for ~ 1 month more, hopefully less, ergo my activity is a bit a low at the moment ..

Anyways, i didn't sabotage the event, you did it from the start when you created it by not making something fitting for a inRP server and yet you expected no problems in return.I was the one trying to fix it, make it more appropriate for the environment it was unfolding, so we can allow you and your friends have something special during an anniversary event, which it still could've gone well if you didn't choose to escalate things even further in California when you forced me to take further actions.

Once more, i'm deeply sorry but you only managed to sabotage yourself.. it was always up to you how this could turn up and you choose to ruin something that had great potential, I could've seen it the first time when i take a look at the event thread, too bad you couldn't see it yourself.

Maybe next year you will do the right thing, there is potential within you, don't waste it !

Dude... literally nobody else agrees with what you did. Is an apology and a .beam out of bastille really that difficult for your ego to handle? Its been two months. You made a mistake, let it go and move on.
(10-02-2016, 11:20 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143209

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1824666

Once we finish the investigation we will get back to you with a decision, there's a lot of logs to look at and then try to verify if it matches with a ship/equipment transaction

Preliminary results shows that you had access to ships that received cheated money in value of ~3,5bils, so.. just have a little more patience since its a time consuming task alone.
Good morning administrators,

I have massive repairs happening on the city telephone and internet cables here, so i am hardly online during the past 7 days and maybe will continue to be in the same situation for another 5 days, hopefully no more. I just noticed here that one of my main ships is on the list. The ship name is Orascom and i understood from the second reply on the same thread, that players should not post appeals so i did not, but i have a big problem now. Take a look at my Hamann Shipyard thread and my Nebula Complex thread, then you will find that Orascom is not a normal character. It's a character that receive money from players inRP as in the case of Nebula Complex docking permissions fees, and ooRP in the Hamann Shipyard. The ship is in bastille as the sanction thread says, and i didn't have a chance to log in to it for the past 8 days. Please take your time investigating everything because i believe that it's the right thing to do. I never cheated in any game in my life because i consider that this mentality is so cheap and weak, and i am not a weak person Smile so i have nothing to fear regarding this matter .. but i urge you please to start with my ship as soon as possible because inRP and ooRP, it's very important ship for interaction with others (paying bills, fees, receiving fees, rewards etc..) , Thank you administrators.
Hey,

We already found the transaction that ended up with the credits on Orascom in one of your shipsale threads, so don't worry about it. As soon as we have tracked everything down, the ship will be unbastilled.
Thank you very much for the fast clarification, I appreciate it
I am glad, that you found the transactions that ended up with one of my nicknames Smile
Good luck following those transactions one by one until you reach the source and serve justice
(10-03-2016, 06:09 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 11:20 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143209

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1824666

Once we finish the investigation we will get back to you with a decision, there's a lot of logs to look at and then try to verify if it matches with a ship/equipment transaction

Preliminary results shows that you had access to ships that received cheated money in value of ~3,5bils, so.. just have a little more patience since its a time consuming task alone.

I opened your link and ctrl+f'd Import.Me.Daddy and Omega.Queen, the two ships that Wesker is probably asking about. Neither is mentioned on the list in your link.
That list has grown at least 3 times by now, sadly. It only included a list of ships that directly got the money from the source - knowingly and not.
Please have patience, it is a long and highly tedious process for everyone involved. Send lots of coffee.
Where is the admin code of conduct available on the forums and, with the precedent being set that members of the community can file sanction reports against members of the administration, is there a special line of communications available for those players who have grievances with an administrator in place so that they can be assured that there report is being dealt with ?
(10-03-2016, 04:17 PM)Irwin Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the admin code of conduct available on the forums and, with the precedent being set that members of the community can file sanction reports against members of the administration, is there a special line of communications available for those players who have grievances with an administrator in place so that they can be assured that there report is being dealt with ?

The Admin Code of Conduct is placed in the Admin forums and it is not available elsewhere as that is not necessary because it is essentially a big list of do and donts that is not relevant for anyone that did not 'sign' it, however, if you find that an Administrator abused power, which you can do by simply applying common sense, then you can file a report that will be handled and if justified will have consequences. Next time please try to use shorter sentences if you expect someone to answer?