Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are on the tracker, courtesy of Hopefully by the next restart, so will your ID be in.
CR| put in 2 requests last month and I asked for an update was told it is still being discussed, I was told curtsy of that one of the requests is a copy and paste job and I have also been told by one of the devs that doing a few of the other requests are a few minute jobs and yet it has taken nearly a month and CR| are still waiting for a response. Please can I get an update on the 2 requests we done
Funny situation. The job regarding your rephack changes was so straightforward, I did not even consider that nobody would do it. I double-checked and implemented it now. Tell me if I did something wrong and your ships all die when undocking or somesuch.

As for your techcell, some things are still pending for clarification and there aren't enough votes on it for me to throw it in right now, but I will bump it.
(11-22-2016, 05:10 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]You are on the tracker, courtesy of Hopefully by the next restart, so will your ID be in.

All right, things seem to be shaping up to conclusion. Thanks for the fast action ., and the rest of the group.
(11-22-2016, 07:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Funny situation. The job regarding your rephack changes was so straightforward, I did not even consider that nobody would do it. I double-checked and implemented it now. Tell me if I did something wrong and your ships all die when undocking or somesuch.

As for your techcell, some things are still pending for clarification and there aren't enough votes on it for me to throw it in right now, but I will bump it.

Thanks Spazzy, so it should be in the game after a server restart? and if we have problems with undocking and dieing straight away what should we do?
(11-22-2016, 07:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me
(11-22-2016, 08:24 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2016, 07:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me

Oh yeah thanks
LPI restart location and LH/GC restart rep changes are in as well.
To continue the trend, I'd like to ask for a status update as well since some of these requests are somewhat essential for continuing event planning, ingame rp and forums rp.

1. Harmony - I have a few events alread mostly written and planned and a few factions are chained to it and would enjoy it to continue.
2. Core upgrade - Maybe the least important of them all but so far people seem to enjoy the station and I'd love to continue it and not worry about it so much.
3. Rule clarification - I will not say any details now to not confuse anyone until you set a statement below it.
Can we not continue the trend please? Otherwise every single player with any kind of a request ever will keep asking here and it'll soon turn into spam. I also have a request which was submitted back in the end of May and I only asked about it once (after 4 months have passed), so hold your horses.