Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[16:17:28] Skorak: Hey, I saw people bumping request via admin feedback now. Is that how you'd like it to be done or who would I bump? I feel bad always asking you.
[16:17:59] Sindroms [Spazzy]: If you cannot wait for something, might as well bump there.

The fact that you waited for 4 months is also more of a counter argument. Good for you it wasn't important or you didn't care enough.
(11-22-2016, 08:39 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]LPI restart location and LH/GC restart rep changes are in as well.

Many thanks. Finally it happened! (sun)
Hey there,

First of, I'm not posting here for criticism. Still, I'd like to thank any admin, developer and moderator for making Discovery a better place. Your work is appreciated. While I understand that you're busy people, and I really respect that, I'd like to poke you once more about my SRP Change Request.
It lies 5! months in the past now, and I've been told nothing. If you think the request is unfitting, please consult me via Skype or forum so we can work something out. If there's no time for that, mark the request failed and tell me what I should do next time.

Please, finally make a decision, I don't want to have waited five months for nothing. Since my character's RP has expanded in these five months, I'm probably about to change the SRP once more in a few weeks. I'd prefer not to wait five months again.

I would like to point out, that at least two SRPs have been approved in these five months. These SRPs have been requested after I submitted my change request. I don't really get how it could come to that.

Thanks for reading.
Hi Admin team, I have just done /restart fcCrayter to check the rep update that you guys implemented, for some reasons Daumann is still NoDock is there a reason for this considering there was plenty of roleplay behind being able to dock on there stations?

Also is there something wrong with PoB's. The PoB which is owned by CR will not allow CR| tagged ships to dock on it, that is with both CR| and CR|- on the dock list. Can someone help and assist with this as the base is actually dying right now.

Right it seems a faction that was added to the base could dock that is NOT CR| or CR|- . I believe the IFF may have mixed it up causing problems due to it showing as Crayter Military and not Crayter Republic, this could be the reason I am not sure.

Can I please get the Colonial Military renamed on the rep sheet so it can be Crayter Republic so it works with the PoB
@ sindroms ...

you warned by us ...

1. why you delate 2 my posts ?
2. why you think if here possible transfer claim from real life to game , not possible to transfer claim from game to real life ?
You will need to elaborate a little. What was deleted and what do you mean by the second one.
one my post was in the Flood thread , here http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...910&page=2 , well ,ok , qvestion about other one i'm removed .
I checked the thread. We have a policy which forbids to fully delete any post/thread on the forum with notable exceptions being spambot threads and posts in the server status thread. The thread you linked to contains no hidden posts.
(12-05-2016, 01:15 PM)Morigan Wrote: [ -> ]@ sindroms ...

you warned by us ...
You will have to elaborate, which warning are you talking about.