Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-19-2016, 02:49 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos to Alley and admin+ devs + plus whoever else for taking care of the issues we had over the weekend.
Super great work. We are all happy it turned out for the better!
Big thanks to the admins and devs team, and everyone involved in restoring the forums site and server. I was kinda hopeless about having it back, at least sooner. 2 work days for you made this place shine again. Thank you.
(12-19-2016, 02:58 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 02:49 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos to Alley and admin+ devs + plus whoever else for taking care of the issues we had over the weekend.
(12-19-2016, 03:06 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 02:58 PM)Zyliath Wrote: [ -> ]

Great work all people who managed to bring up forum back to its previous state, you ROCK! Heart (no homo)
Definitely a big thumbs up to the staff for saving the Community from a fresh start. I know I and a few others wouldn't have stuck around if that were the case.
I'm not sure if I would have minded a fresh, clean slate, but I know I would have been sad to lose all of my Ozei posts (My longest running character). Thank you for the assistance , you jumped in and helped to solve a massive problem, even though you did not have to. Well done!

On a tangent, I would love to see mini-events pop up between 22:00 and 03:00 UTC (10 PM - 3 AM UTC). So far, I've noticed that all of the mini-events are happening around 17:00 (5 PM) UTC, which happens to be Noon time for us on the east coast of the U.S. Ever since learning of scientific data drops, I've been chomping at the bit to get my hands on some. Red engines look rad!
That can be done. I picked that time as it seems a bit of a compromise for both ends, but I can easily adjust it without any issues.
In times of crisis its good to see old green names reappearing. For so long this place has divided and alienated. i think its a testament of character to just.. help where its needed regardless of your feelings.. so in general kudos.
(12-20-2016, 02:08 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]That can be done. I picked that time as it seems a bit of a compromise for both ends, but I can easily adjust it without any issues.

I massively appreciate it, Spazzy! I work all day during the week, so by the time I get home, the events have been long since over. Sad
Hello Clavius. Congratulations on becoming an admin, but I do have a question on 12–16 – 2016 at 11 PM you sent me a warning how do I know this? Well when I went to my user control panel I noticed that there was a warning box at the bottom of the page. no I don't exactly know what I got the warning for because I never received a private message from you nor a warning in the sanctions area about what I did wrong please send me a private message so we can discuss what I broke. Take care.