Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, just asking for an update on a few requests CR| has done over the passed months.

1) Being our update to date Tech Cell, the change we put in.
2) Being for Carrier Hades to sell the Eros Light Fighter, Nyx Very Heavy Fighter, Pytho Bomber.
3) Minerva Research Center Core 3 Upgrade.

We put in a request for a few other things that we spoke to the dev team about and discussed already thank you to Teerin. Most appreciated, but also we requested for a Reputation Sheet, yet the Rep Sheet was done and implemented but the other requests have not but we are yet to hear from the admin team about why they were not done, or if they were denied, or approved or so on.

So can I get a quick update on this please. Thank you

Shaggy
I personally don't think its fair that both Official Faction Leaders of the Zoners disagree with the indy ID line change and more or less have been told to go screw themselves for the sake of "activity".

Whats the point of being an official faction if the admin team is just going to ignore their wishes?
Said leaders should have done some sort of contribution in the last half a year or something to promote activity in the region instead then. Had they done so, we wouldn't have chosen something in their stead.

EDIT: A bit of bitterness aside, we have not been contacted by no zoner leaders.
I'll see to it that Finn sees this post then, Spazzy.
Hey admin team , Can you please give me a update on the progress on the Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell " OBSC| " being added to the faction status list, Is the staff member that deals with such things still unavailable ? What is the time frame on such a task being normal done ?, As it has been a fair while now. If you could just give me a rough Idea on when it will be up that be good cheers, Funds are still in the Char account given, If you wish to take them and just provide me with a receipt of payment that would be acceptable to me even with a wait ahead.

Regards

From Ken.

You have now been added.
Why is there no bonus to redirecting Medical Whatsawhosits to Yaren?

Let me clarify, I mean, what if I want to redirect a Medical transport to Yaren? If I have them dock, all they'll do is just log off until I'm not there, then finish the run. If the bonus is the same or ever so slightly lower for Yaren, they might actually sell it there.

The trader still makes money, and I get RP.
Technical limitation.
Assigning more than one sellpoint for the bonus will result in the event commodity randomly not showing up in your cargohold at one of the active sellpoints.
(01-09-2017, 05:19 PM)Cannich Wrote: [ -> ]Hey admin team , Can you please give me a update on the progress on the Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell " OBSC| " being added to the faction status list, Is the staff member that deals with such things still unavailable ? What is the time frame on such a task being normal done ?, As it has been a fair while now. If you could just give me a rough Idea on when it will be up that be good cheers, Funds are still in the Char account given, If you wish to take them and just provide me with a receipt of payment that would be acceptable to me even with a wait ahead.

Regards

From Ken.

Sorry about that, it fell off the desk. I bumped the person responsible.
Is there any progress in regard to the perk my faction requested last year? Does it seriously take that long to change a single line in our ID? I mean, you also changed the Zoner ID immediately. So what is it that slows down the process?

Same about the Honshu/Frankfurt ZoI changes. When will we finally see these on KNF/RM IDs?

Also take a look at this, please: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143065
(01-09-2017, 05:39 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2017, 05:19 PM)Cannich Wrote: [ -> ]Hey admin team , Can you please give me a update on the progress on the Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell " OBSC| " being added to the faction status list, Is the staff member that deals with such things still unavailable ? What is the time frame on such a task being normal done ?, As it has been a fair while now. If you could just give me a rough Idea on when it will be up that be good cheers, Funds are still in the Char account given, If you wish to take them and just provide me with a receipt of payment that would be acceptable to me even with a wait ahead.

Regards

From Ken.

Sorry about that, it fell off the desk. I bumped the person responsible.

Cheers Sindroms