Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I would like to ask about the status of my core 4 blue print request for Nebula Complex installation please.
It's been over 10 days since i delivered the request and now it seems the holiday mode is disabled, so can my request be processed please?
Thanks in advance and awaiting your answers - Good luck with everything in your hands now, cheers.

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can.

You will receive the Blueprints or not, once it has been decided.
(01-09-2017, 03:10 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Said leaders should have done some sort of contribution in the last half a year or something to promote activity in the region instead then. Had they done so, we wouldn't have chosen something in their stead.

EDIT: A bit of bitterness aside, we have not been contacted by no zoner leaders.

So all of Finns posts and threads in response don't count as contact, good to know

Also if you are going to get snippy about Zoners not doing anything for activity lets talk about Order, Core, Corsairs, Nomads, any number of other groups that also claim delta, if your going to go pointing fingers make sure they at least get pointed everywhere.
My post has still yet to be answered, please answer it.
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)SkyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any progress in regard to the perk my faction requested last year? Does it seriously take that long to change a single line in our ID? I mean, you also changed the Zoner ID immediately. So what is it that slows down the process?

Same about the Honshu/Frankfurt ZoI changes. When will we finally see these on KNF/RM IDs?

Also take a look at this, please: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143065

I second that and raise a "why Exile ID doesn't have Kusari in Zoi" inquiry into the pot.
(01-09-2017, 10:18 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)SkyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any progress in regard to the perk my faction requested last year? Does it seriously take that long to change a single line in our ID? I mean, you also changed the Zoner ID immediately. So what is it that slows down the process?

Same about the Honshu/Frankfurt ZoI changes. When will we finally see these on KNF/RM IDs?

Also take a look at this, please: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=143065

I second that and raise a "why Exile ID doesn't have Kusari in Zoi" inquiry into the pot.

Just to support it. Shouldn't be really hard to finally do it, right? Good. (sun)
(01-09-2017, 10:22 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2017, 10:18 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]

Just to support it. Shouldn't be really hard to finally do it, right? Good. (sun)

One month trial for KNF and RM, one month trial (for a given positive outcome) for the IKN. Everybody tries, someone wins.
(01-09-2017, 06:16 PM)Nebula Complex Wrote: [ -> ]It's been over 10 days since i delivered the request

I am very patient as you can see from the quote in bold letters up there, however, your reply is not helpful at all
I hope that you guys start giving some estimated time frames and be committed to abide it, because these answers are so vague
(01-09-2017, 10:34 PM)Nebula Complex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2017, 06:16 PM)Nebula Complex Wrote: [ -> ]It's been over 10 days since i delivered the request

I am very patient as you can see from the quote in bold letters up there, however, your reply is not helpful at all
I hope that you guys start giving some estimated time frames and be committed to abide it, because these answers are so vague

No, you are not very patient which can be seen here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1851813

The Admins have a lot to do, especially after recent events.

Life does not revolve around Xenon and what you want.

Your Core upgrade, as mentioned above, will be sorted when it is sorted and not before. You will be informed at the time whichever way the decision goes.
(01-11-2017, 10:45 PM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]I was pleasantly surprised that my tracker request for L\- was implemented that fast, but the charlist is not working properly it seems. Just letting you know.

The \ character in your tag is what is causing it.
(01-10-2017, 08:20 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2017, 10:34 PM)Nebula Complex Wrote: [ -> ]

No, you are not very patient which can be seen here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1851813

The Admins have a lot to do, especially after recent events.

Life does not revolve around Xenon and what you want.

Your Core upgrade, as mentioned above, will be sorted when it is sorted and not before. You will be informed at the time whichever way the decision goes.

I just saw the link you provided in your reply and it says nothing about me being impatient
Actually, you guys need to set a frame of time to the players so they dont stay blind like that
Being vague as you are do not help at all

You know what, you can bring it whenever you bring it, even you can not bring at all, i dont care anymore
Congratulations, keep telling other people vague answers like this and extend in being annoying and you will drive more people off this place, just because your un-organized arrogance keep telling you that when people ask about some range of estimated arrival times, then they are impatient.
I am sick of your very annoying non-helping replies and arrogant style, and i don't frigging care anymore.... good luck with the rest of the issues.