Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I hear talks about being "patient" and all but it seems both of my feedback posts have been completely and totally ignored which I don't see as fair or respectful. So here is a 3rd (Third) reminder for the admin team.

Post on update for requests from last year
1st reminder

I am still being ignored and it is kinda rude considering the admin team can answer everyone else. I have asked several admins via PM or Skype and the answer I am getting is rather pathetic. It does not take more than 2 or 3 months for a request that was already "processed"

The Reputation Sheet was proceed wrong and it was re-done by so big thank you for that, I have also been told by the Dev team it will take 2 minutes to do a (Copy and Paste) for another part of our request. The only real problem with the request was the Tech Cell. So can I please get an update on these two main requests which were partially processed.

Not only that but I am still waiting on blueprints for Core 3 on Minerva Research Center.

Then I have my personal SRP that has 250mill which has been taken off the ship already but no update on the actually request. My money has been gone for weeks now and yet no approval or denied request so again can I please get an update on this without being ignored.

Thank you
(01-12-2017, 10:40 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that but I am still waiting on blueprints for Core 3 on Minerva Research Center.

Thank you

I sent an pm to the Crayter Republic Account:

Blueprints Crayter Republic 6 hours ago

Stating:

The Blueprints have been delivered.

Have a good evening.
(01-12-2017, 10:52 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2017, 10:40 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that but I am still waiting on blueprints for Core 3 on Minerva Research Center.

Thank you

I sent an pm to the Crayter Republic Account:

Blueprints Crayter Republic 6 hours ago

Stating:

The Blueprints have been delivered.

Have a good evening.

Yes I just checked, thank you, I also sent you a PM from that account.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1857883

Please don't delete obvious roleplay posts that fit within the forum boundaries.
(01-17-2017, 09:24 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1857883

Please don't delete obvious roleplay posts that fit within the forum boundaries.

I see no reason to delete it too.
The pictures spoke for themselves and there was nothing bad about them.
It was more entertaining than harmful (it wasn't harmful at all so pls)
(01-17-2017, 09:26 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2017, 09:24 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1857883

I see no reason to delete it too.
The pictures spoke for themselves and there was nothing bad about them.
It was more entertaining than harmful (it wasn't harmful at all so pls)

It was also fitting the size requirements of images on the forums.

645 x 550
Quote:Dear Auzari

You have received a warning from the staff of Discovery Gaming Community.
--
Keep memes out of inrp forums and more so check their size
--

First of all, it was entirely in Roleplay. The character was venting their aggrovation for being unable to do anything.

Second of all, the dimensions were /clearly/ within the forum rules. It was 645x550.

Quote:2.1 Embedded pictures can't be wider than 700px

If you think it's a meme because it's a drawn image, clearly there's something wrong with these 'rules'. I could have written this out (despite being terrible at writing) and it would have passed as roleplay

Why does it being an image change anything?
(01-17-2017, 09:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, it was entirely in Roleplay. The character was venting their aggrovation for being unable to do anything.
also got a nice inrp explanation about another member posting a banana in coms, yeah.. very nice one, though i don't buy it .

(01-17-2017, 09:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Second of all, the dimensions were /clearly/ within the forum rules. It was 645x550.

its a little over the limit, 3.225 pixels ,don't try to circumvent the limit by cropping the original into smaller pieces so it "fits" within limitations
(01-17-2017, 11:36 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2017, 09:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, it was entirely in Roleplay. The character was venting their aggrovation for being unable to do anything.
also got a nice inrp explanation about another member posting a banana in coms, yeah.. very nice one, though i don't buy it .

(01-17-2017, 09:35 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Second of all, the dimensions were /clearly/ within the forum rules. It was 645x550.

its a little over the limit, 3.225 pixels ,don't try to circumvent the limit by cropping the original into smaller pieces so it "fits" within limitations

Are you absolutely serious? You deleted someone's art they created for their character in their OWN story thread because you couldn't be bothered to actually look at it?

Please stop.
(01-17-2017, 11:36 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]

(01-17-2017, 11:36 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]3.225 pixels

The original size of a pic doesn't matters if it was pasted in [img=wxh] where w and h were not out of rules. Hell it wasn't even that big on my cellphone.

Stop doing this, okay?

Okay.