Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*reads page 10-12* wow even this thread just about to be a QQ thread

To me admins are nice. At least they are trying to do something. Are they %100 true? of course not(nothing personal). Still they are trying. Keep it up.
Yeah, I got a gripe about you Admins. How come you all rarely post in the Tales thread? I need more stories about your adventures in dealing with Disco.

I eagerly await to be entertained. Thank you.
Yeah, Greens are way too lazy ||: Tsk tsk
(07-16-2015, 06:19 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I got a gripe about you Admins. How come you all rarely post in the Tales thread? I need more stories about your adventures in dealing with Disco.

ye, this.
(07-16-2015, 06:19 AM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I got a gripe about you Admins. How come you all rarely post in the Tales thread? I need more stories about your adventures in dealing with Disco.

I currently have run out of tractor, but I will resume my writing duty, once the tractor levels have been restored to acceptable levels. I am truly sorry for any inconvenice caused (sun).
There is not NEARLY enough fanfiction of you lot.
Most horrible people on server Sad((((((((
The Defense vs. NPC event is a good concept and should be added in the later future purposes. Just attempt not to spawn defender NPCs unless necessary.
random npc attacks are gut. we like them.
Sorry about that LN dred battlegroup in the end, I was afraid agile gunboats will become problematic for slowly tracking novas, if spammed too much. I was asked to check something in-game in other house, then noticed you online and decided to check what's going on. Nice pwning that indie Scylla Smile