Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fair enough, I still personally feel like unless someone within the group chat gets offended and files a report or you catch evidence of plans of metagaming or something admins you just ignore group chat but I can understand why they wouldn't be willing to so not gonna argue it.
(01-24-2016, 10:01 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Once again I'm going to remind you to change your attitude very fast.

What the hell, Alley. How this isn't it threatening other forum member? I don't get along with Divine all the time as well, but this one was... I don't even have words to comment on that. Jesus Christ and Saint Mary.
(01-24-2016, 10:01 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Group chat is also not your personal rage playground.

Has a point.
(01-24-2016, 10:06 PM)Loki557 Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough, I still personally feel like unless someone within the group chat gets offended and files a report or you catch evidence of plans of metagaming or something admins you just ignore group chat but I can understand why they wouldn't be willing to so not gonna argue it.

Honest to god, none of us give the slightest damn about group chat stuff. We have better stuff to do than waste our time with this. On top of that, the rules themselves state no care is given to group chat.

On the other hand we are sometimes bothered by try-hard messages while we are doing something else on the server, like in this case.
(01-24-2016, 09:55 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, how is that sanction going? Or are you still saying that me shooting a person's shield down myself constitutes as them complying to my demands? Pretty sure you do not give a toss anymore and neither should I at this point, but I hate accumulating sanction points for dumb things that did not happen.

Regardless of my lack of relation to the events described in the sanction itself, I am curious about this too as the more long-term consequences may affect me as well, I fear. Should we consider the case closed, creating a precedent where the Administration Team edited the original post of a sanction notification thread without notice when felt convenient, or just ignored evidence debunking an accusation, a precedent justifying any doubt anybody may have in regards to the liability of the Administration Team in the future, rightfully questioning their fairness and suspecting bias? Or should we consider the case still being looked into? Clarification would be appreciated, communication can do wonders.
The desk displays a running log of everyone's conversation, system, local and group. If an Admin is on the desk, he/she will see all communication as it occurs.

Edit: I got ninja'd.
(01-24-2016, 10:07 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 10:01 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]Once again I'm going to remind you to change your attitude very fast.

What the hell, Alley. How this isn't it threatening other forum member? I don't get along with Divine all the time as well, but this one was... I don't even have words to comment on that. Jesus Christ and Saint Mary.

You need to stop seeing threats everywhere and overreact all the time, Toris. Seriously, chill down a bit.

There is no threat in my words, I'm quite sure Divine is fully aware he is on probation and these tend to end not too well when said members don't improve positively. Anyone that can compute 1+1=2 will have figured that out.
(01-24-2016, 10:17 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]You need to stop seeing threats everywhere

What is it supposed to mean right now?
(01-24-2016, 10:07 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]

No, it is not threatening. Stop making drama (again).

Edit: Ninjaed a little...
Well, as long as we have server rules, which define and regulate behavior and acting the case is clear if there isn't an exclusion of group chats or any other chats in it. For now, there isn't a point to criticize the sanction caused by rule violation. If there is a problem suggest a rule change for excluding group chats from the behavior "codex".