Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because it ended buried under other issues, reposting it again.
(02-11-2016, 12:00 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would like to ask if the activity check for January was made according to old activity rules and requirements (5 active members required, hardship program still applied and so on) or according to new ones (3 active members required, hardship program no longer exist etc.).
new one
My feedback to you admins about the player banned 30 days is as follow:-

WELL DONE!
Thank you for keeping our community racists free
Please continue your great work and don't be stopped by any negativity
You are awesome team.
Is it just me or does this seem like a repost? I thought the admins might try to tweak the system in response to some complaints. If you want suggestions and what other leaders think, check out this survey I did several months ago.
It IS a repost for better visibility and order.
Ah, fair enough. Just seems weird that it describes them as being tweaked when it looks the same. Also, restart perks are missing from the list.
(02-17-2016, 07:01 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Also, restart perks are missing from the list.

Good catch. They were a separate announcement and I didn't see it upon first glance; it's been updated now.

Consider the 'Faction Perks' thread in the Official Faction Requests subforum to be the up-to-date version from here on in.
Kudos for the pleasant chat.

And stop peaking on other persons comms channels *grins* Tongue

Don't forget ti join the Mollys, we have all the gold and all the fun Big Grin
Hello!

Could you please tell me why this thread is systematicly ignored? Especially because new sanctions have been processed and replied to, while our wasn't even after several bumps.
An answer would be nice

Thanks in advance!
Sorry, guess that somehow got overlooked, Tunicle sent you fancy things.