Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kudos admin team for approving my RP and blueprint request, Thank you!
St.Denis Wrote:I can have some peace for a couple of months *laughs*
*Laugh out loud* ... my bad, my bad i am hyper active i know Wink
(03-13-2016, 11:30 AM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, guess that somehow got overlooked, Tunicle sent you fancy things.

He did actually. Thanks!
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137199
Silently closing a thread to dodge having to answer my posts because I'm pointing out a mistake is poor form. It's not the first time this has happened either. It's something I'd expect from a washed up faction leader trying to avoid critism over ganking or something - not the staff.

I can keep posting this all over and spreading it around the community. What are you going to do, ban me too?

And I suggest you think carefully before posting that you "don't care" or something snarky of that caliber. It doesn't instil (already declining) faith in the staff.
(03-19-2016, 09:03 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I can keep posting this all over and spreading it around the community. What are you going to do, ban me too?
That's how it goes around here. Better be quiet mate.
I'm suprised they didn't just tempban me for posting in the sanction thread.
Perhaps the administration team has finally taken sense and are starting to remove all the unneeded people from the community for the sake of the new members, Lyth, so perhaps do not tempt them in that endeavor. Though that would be a damn shame seeing as though I like the community and would be sad to leave it.
Actually Lyth, I closed it because we're discussing things. Not everyone is home/on Skype right now, so it can't happen as quickly as you'd like. Sorry, we have lives.

I closed it because you know as well as anyone that those threads are not for discussions. It even says so in the first post, and if you do you could be sanctioned/action taken. You ignored that. Granted, Shinju responded to you and didn't mention not posting in there, but you know very well that is NOT the place to discuss it. You really want to argue about something that has been in place for years, and you are now getting upset that I closed it? C'mon. You're smarter than that.
(03-19-2016, 09:03 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137199
Silently closing a thread to dodge having to answer my posts because I'm pointing out a mistake is poor form. It's not the first time this has happened either. It's something I'd expect from a washed up faction leader trying to avoid critism over ganking or something - not the staff.

I can keep posting this all over and spreading it around the community. What are you going to do, ban me too?

And I suggest you think carefully before posting that you "don't care" or something snarky of that caliber. It doesn't instil (already declining) faith in the staff.

I think you should desist. Posting all over the forum will get you banned yes. Besides is it really worth it, your defending a guy who is a pest on this forum and has never had anything useful to say on this forum. Good riddances
(03-19-2016, 09:17 PM)Beast Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 09:03 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137199

I think you should desist. Posting all over the forum will get you banned yes. Besides is it really worth it, your defending a guy who is a pest on this forum and has never had anything useful to say on this forum. Good riddances

can you not try to throw yourself under a truck, though?
that would be smart.
I think we should restrain ourselves from discussing ban on Admins' thread - such a discussion never was and will never be healthy.