Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2016, 09:40 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]you claiming that Chuba was using an alt without knowing that he shouldn't
(03-19-2016, 09:26 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I warned him to be careful. But I'll fight for his right for a fair and just punishment though.
(03-19-2016, 09:36 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I had hoped a Probation would be a fitting way to sort him out.

just comparing this... :|
It's entirely possible to make a post without pressing the refresh button to show new threads. Typically, Admins ban users then post the sanctions afterwards.
Yes. You could also wait until the sanction thread pops up instead of instantly logging an alt, post a really, really disrespectful message towards the admins, and expecting to go through with it. Sorry, but do you really think he is in the right here?
(03-19-2016, 09:51 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. You could also wait until the sanction thread pops up instead of instantly logging an alt, post a really, really disrespectful message towards the admins, and expecting to go through with it. Sorry, but do you really think he is in the right here?

He's not smart, but he's certainly not stupid. He did not do it with ill intent. He likes playing here. He wants to re-integrate properly. He can be apologetic.

I apologise if in my recent postings I might have started an admin witch hunt somewhere. Whilst the notion of tying up our greens on wooden posts and lighting a fire around them might seem funny, the heat might get too hot to handle.
(03-19-2016, 09:39 PM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]And the third was an accident, the admins notice wasn't even put up at the time when he posted the thread.

He posted it 3 minutes after Conrad.

Sanctions should help, yeah. But as Jens said... The staff has tempbanned him several times yet he proved us he won't change his attitude.

He likes playing that's fine, but annoying and trolling others isn't. If you care for Disco, try not to kill this community with such poor attitude.
(03-19-2016, 10:01 PM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 09:39 PM)Nyx Wrote: [ -> ]And the third was an accident, the admins notice wasn't even put up at the time when he posted the thread.

He posted it 3 minutes after Conrad.

Sanctions should help, yeah. But as Jens said... The staff has tempbanned him several times yet he proved us he won't change his attitude.

He likes playing that's fine, but annoying and trolling others isn't. If you care for Disco, try not to kill this community with such poor attitude.

3 minutes is way within the time it takes to write out a post. It'd be better focus more on disciplining people who have actual toxic attitudes in the community than someone who is being a bit "annoying".
If there are members you believe are a problem, you're more than welcome to PM us about it.
This goes for more or less 'any' subject. Please PM us, and we'll discuss things with you.
I am not trying to be rude or side with someone, but i will say what i see fitting.
Actually the person in subject is noticed to be an immature person with lots of behavior problems ... Sorry that's what i see
So give the admins a break, since they seriously just saving us dealing with more bad behavior
That's all and good luck to you all, admins and banned people.
(03-20-2016, 02:32 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to be rude or side with someone, but i will say what i see fitting.
Actually the person in subject is noticed to be an immature person with lots of behavior problems ... Sorry that's what i see
So give the admins a break, since they seriously just saving us dealing with more bad behavior

As you are a permabanned player knowingly circumventing your ban, I would personally recommend keeping your head down.
(03-20-2016, 02:42 AM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 02:32 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to be rude or side with someone, but i will say what i see fitting.

As you are a permabanned player knowingly circumventing your ban, I would personally recommend keeping your head down.

I am not circumventing at all, I am here by permission from the admins and after i work hard to clear and make things better.
Maybe you would want to consider not to ignorantly spread hate specially when posting in an admin feedback thread.