Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-20-2016, 03:08 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 02:42 AM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 02:32 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to be rude or side with someone, but i will say what i see fitting.
Actually the person in subject is noticed to be an immature person with lots of behavior problems ... Sorry that's what i see
So give the admins a break, since they seriously just saving us dealing with more bad behavior
That's all and good luck to you all, admins and banned people.

As you are a permabanned player knowingly circumventing your ban, I would personally recommend keeping your head down.

I am not circumventing at all, I am here by permission from the admins and after i work hard to clear and make things better.
Maybe you would want to consider not to ignorantly spread hate specially when posting in an admin feedback thread.

ignore meph that was 100% a lure towards you,
And to do it here... tysk tysk
(03-19-2016, 09:36 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I had hoped a Probation would be a fitting way to sort him out. A perma is too extreme. Perhaps it might still deliver the same end result as a Probation, or maybe it might just make him stop playing here at all. Sanctions should be helping players understand and deal with their behaviours.

But he was probated and while on probation he posted stupid things in threads that have serious reasons to exist.

chuba always does that. He does stupid things without thinking of the repurcusions and he does them in the fun of the moment. He is an idiot and deserves to be banned.
(03-19-2016, 09:19 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 09:17 PM)Beast Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 09:03 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137199
Silently closing a thread to dodge having to answer my posts because I'm pointing out a mistake is poor form. It's not the first time this has happened either. It's something I'd expect from a washed up faction leader trying to avoid critism over ganking or something - not the staff.

I can keep posting this all over and spreading it around the community. What are you going to do, ban me too?

And I suggest you think carefully before posting that you "don't care" or something snarky of that caliber. It doesn't instil (already declining) faith in the staff.

I think you should desist. Posting all over the forum will get you banned yes. Besides is it really worth it, your defending a guy who is a pest on this forum and has never had anything useful to say on this forum. Good riddances

can you not try to throw yourself under a truck, though?
that would be smart.

Johnny johnny johnny you used to be a nice guy what happened to you? Since when did you become such an ...hole of a thruster. You really do live upto the J part in your name
Last time I checked this was an - Admin Feedback Thread- not Discovery discussion thread. Keep on topic guys.

Couldn't have said it any better. Trust the Angel. ~Skorak
(03-20-2016, 06:56 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a bit confused. Given where this was posted, does this mean the RG is no longer allowed to have a bounty board or the faction that sponsored it (JM) isn't allowed to have a bounty board nor sponsor a future one?
(03-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 06:56 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a bit confused. Given where this was posted, does this mean the RG is no longer allowed to have a bounty board or the faction that sponsored it (JM) isn't allowed to have a bounty board nor sponsor a future one?

?? The board says
Ryukyu Guild Bounty Board
Sponsored by the Order Overwatch, where do the JM appear?
lyth please l2read, the only board jm has ever sponsored is the cl one

On the admin side, good work finally getting around to these
Misread sorry. But I understand now.

JM and Order are basically the thing anyway. They both make ships to fight the wild.

If a faction wants to host or sponsor a bounty board again, do they make a request in the future (like a ban appeal) or is it time-bound and the right is given back at the admins discresion?
Has some further information http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1753784 but it would have to come via a faction request.
More proactive, spontaneous in-game events done on the whim, please.

Nothing planned, just, log in-game when you see people somewhere and give them something to do. Like potential storytellers or encounter runners. Introduce one time organisations and whatnot, or recurring villains. Give cool roleplay rewards for this.

EDIT: I'm mentioning this because I've joined a few more roleplay communities recently, and I've come to realize that something that would spice up their servers was Admins/Game masters joining in suddenly and dropping a new dilemna on players. If it's not planned weeks in advance and without a determined outcome, it becomes that more genuine. They'd try to explore less commonly explored aspects of their lore or whatnot with these. Not always a success, but certainly interesting.