Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which part of "The matter is still under discussion" is causing you the problem?

As soon as a resolution is reached the community will know.
Well, *usually* judgement isn't passed before thorough discussion (or so I would hope), excuse me for being a little confused regarding the whole ordeal. Silly me, huh?

You are great at receiving feedback, though. I see that. Perhaps it would be a good idea to clean out a little in your drawers, so that you can actually handle transparency? If you look in the right places on this forum, you'll learn that there's a long history of invising posts, banning/silencing people and staff aiding their friends a little bit too much - why don't you ever learn from past mistakes and deal with it, rather than try to excuse yourselves all the time? It's pitiful.
Somethink completly different:

Every time i look, better search, for the server rules, its a long way to find them. a link on top of "important threads" would be very helpful.

regards ekki
(04-11-2015, 12:11 PM)realekki Wrote: [ -> ]Somethink completly different:

Every time i look, better search, for the server rules, its a long way to find them. a link on top of "important threads" would be very helpful.

regards ekki

[Image: uAOUMvC.png]
There's a link to the Rules in the sidebar.
Maybe I misunderstood your point or you misunderstood the sanction.

The sanction is done and sorted and as you already claim to know what happened not sure what your point is.

I assumed your point, inferred from your carefully worded mud-slinging i.e. "Doesn't staff/the team feel you have an obligation towards the players and the community that is much stronger than your obligation towards your fellow admins?" that you were referring to the bigger picture.

This is still under discussion and not resolved, when it is the community will know.

No bias, no hidden conspiracies just not sorted yet.
So are you going to post the logs that formed the evidence for the case publicly?

If not, howcome? Don't you think it would be in the community's interest, no matter how unsettling it might be to a select few people?
I do not know, there is no resolution yet.
Well, you might want to figure things out fairly fast.

What's been going on is unsatisfactory, to say the least.

There aren't that many dedicated players left, so when you do your little stunts it is now felt in the community, as opposed to before, when you silenced and banned those with a free will and a mind of their own.

You'll end up with only the drones, the players void of imagination and independence, and neither the game nor the community will last very long with only +1'ers and yay-sayers.

Of course it will be much easier to control, and I suppose that's where we are getting at. Ordnung muss sein.
transparency is useless. I have yet to see anyone handle the information well or correctly that includes admins. The only thing Ive seen concurrently that i dont agree with is the sheer amount of mercy the admins have exercised. Needs to be more decisive hard hitting actions on negative influence and nasty bile spewage. Swearing isnt even half of it.

On the other hand if you think transparency will increase trust with the admin team and the community members that request it your wrong. Dead wrong. it will be nitpicked it will be disseminated and boiled down to were nothing matters. You don't like what they do? the proviso should be .. there's the god damn door.
(04-11-2015, 12:15 PM)Mímir Wrote: [ -> ]So are you going to post the logs that formed the evidence for the case publicly?

If not, howcome? Don't you think it would be in the community's interest, no matter how unsettling it might be to a select few people?

Sorry, what? Since when has sanction evidence ever been posted just because it's a high profile case and people want to gossip about what happened? Big Grin

Personally, I don't even care what the leaked stuff was. If you take advantage of an error to access information you shouldn't have, then expressly disobey instructions not to share it, what do you honestly think is going to happen?

Why should precedent be thrown out the window because one particular individual got banned?