Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since everyone currently crying about Junkers, and I'll only have a few moments before they start hating on Zoners, OSC would like to take a moment to cry about ourselves Started, please provide further detail - Tunicle

(04-15-2016, 03:39 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]Orbital Spa and Cruise would like to inquire into the status of our Official ID and Forum Areas.

While we understand that at this time the Official ID will not differ from the independent ID its hard to hold the same level of smug satisfaction that Orbital has been known for while flying with a filthy independent ID

In order to ensure your prompt care and attention in this manner I've been instructed to offer the resident Overlord Admins a one time 10% off groupon, provided that Drobbe and Garrett are forced to share the same suite...in the steerage
while i agree we should not have a hate train on one faction, we should not assume all actions against a faction is derived from oorp.
I remember one time in the JC chat that someone saw a hogosha move towards liberty and there was a panic that ended with an admin logging in to check it out and saying the hogosha should stay in their ZOI....

Correct me if i am wrong.
Great move admins team, and stay cool .. You did great by removing trouble makers with great history of troubles like Snak3 and others.
Some will say it's because "X" faction is involved but you already know what is it all about - it's pure ooRP hate which have to end.
Thank you and i hope you notice the rest of the same kind and remove em too.
(04-17-2016, 04:46 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]while i agree we should not have a hate train on one faction, we should not assume all actions against a faction is derived from oorp.
I remember one time in the JC chat that someone saw a hogosha move towards liberty and there was a panic that ended with an admin logging in to check it out and saying the hogosha should stay in their ZOI....

Correct me if i am wrong.

Do you mean that time when didn't know that the ruling at that time allowed everybody outside their ZoI as long as they refrained from any combat other than self-defense?
They are telling that freelancer is old. But really problem is that you cant see. Admins, developers... take some brain. You are doing everything to kill activity.
(04-17-2016, 06:47 PM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]Great move admins team, and stay cool .. You did great by removing trouble makers with great history of troubles like Snak3 and others.
Some will say it's because "X" faction is involved but you already know what is it all about - it's pure ooRP hate which have to end.
Thank you and i hope you notice the rest of the same kind and remove em too.

Behave Jayce. - The Moderation Team
(04-17-2016, 08:44 PM)Salmin Wrote: [ -> ]They are telling that freelancer is old. But really problem is that you cant see. Admins, developers... take some brain. You are doing everything to kill activity.

How exactly are the admins killing activity by removing a troublesome and disruptive element from the community that would, if left alone, end up driving more than a single person from the community as a result, be they new players, or old? 1 disruptive player gone, or multiple forced to quit out of annoyance at the 1 player, that is the question. I for one would prefer to see the troublesome players removed so that others can remain and have actual fun. also, new players join on a near daily basis, old game or not.
Flood posts invised. Do not post that stuff in our nice clean thread.
Removed
SMI-Great.Fox Wrote:I would change my artwork. Except I paid, for legal reasons of copyright etc, actual money to use some of the artwork. A bit of close to $200 USD.

Am I 'Too Proud' to change a word or such? Off the bat no. Cause I worked hard, actually worked hard, towards where things are today.

Garret Jax Wrote:Ignoring the brony, the furry continued. "Please, Mr. Admin, I have spent hundreds of dollars on my look. I have spent countless hours of dedication practicing my Woof Woofs to share with the Community." It placed its paw on Garrett's chest, its rich deep voice laced with sensuality. "I'm sure we could work out some 'arrangement' in exchange for my freedom.

This is not kind of behaviour I would expect from any Administration Team member.

Or ridiculing and associating players with horribly false attributes is the new standards we are going to set in here?