Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, why should anyone ever question precedent? Who could ever benefit from questioning authority and institutions? Why should anyone ever think for themselves when we have precedents?

Are you really sure that the server is situated in the heart of Europe?

: The "there's the damn door" is as old as it is besides the point.
(04-11-2015, 08:46 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I don't even care what the leaked stuff was.

I agree. But in this particular case it involved the dirty laundry of some admins. So basically there was a conflict of interests on this particular order they gave to Snak3.

A large portion of the community (before you returned to Disco, jammi) expressed their disatisfaction of how the admins handled situations including policing their own. This sanction simply adds up to this disatisfaction.

Many members of the community eagerly expect the admins to reevaluate the punishment and change it to something softer, at least.
This is not the liberation of France from the Nazi regime

You aren't Charles De Gaulle

The staff aren't the Nazis

Tunicle is not Hitler (all power fantasies aside, please don't hit me)

This is a roleplaying server for a decade-old space game. I'd like everyone to keep this in mind when posting~ (sun)
(04-11-2015, 09:19 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the liberation of France from the Nazi regime

You aren't Charles De Gaulle

The staff aren't the Nazis

Tunicle is not Hitler (all power fantasies aside, please don't hit me)

This is a roleplaying server for a decade-old space game. I'd like everyone to keep this in mind when posting~ (sun)

This is not feedback.
Scourge, go away. We all know that you like to brown nose, but you aren't getting any credit for it.
Again
- This is not a sanction discussion thread
- The "protecting own" is still not resolved

Yes, in green because black and white is not working.
Why the hell are you guys messing with my signature now?

Step off, will ya?

(Or at least fix the formatting, thank you!)
right... now even the bbcode messing up formats as usual is the badmins fault?? chill man...

I think they were very clear about what happened, as they do with all sanctions and even other subjects. I don't agree with some stuff admins do sometimes, but that does not mean they are doing a bad job. In fact, in my humble point of view that ban was overdue for a long time already, and the fact that it happened shows admins are doing a very good job. 2 factions died because of his "practices". If you don't believe me, ask any ex-Platinum| member. They can tell you.

Some other stuff they have been doing, like this open threads of feedback from the comunity are very good. I remember back a few years when everything was almost a surprise. Bringing things to the open and discussing about future changes is very important to fine tune those changes. Of course we will have some drama, but that's only normal in such cases. I bet it's a pain for the admins to go over that and extract useful information, but it also can bring some good results.

It has nothing to do with being dictators, or ordering players around. It has to do with responsability. You as a player has none, except to follow the server rules and have fun. They have lots of responsabilities, even paying the server bills, like Cannon did for some time.
I'm here to say thanks to admin aerelm. The Team should know what happened to me yesterday, so when I noticed that my account was in use by someone other, I have quickly contacted aerelm, and he helped me to save my chars. Thank you for your time mate!

Tunicle, I remember how you asked Russian person to help you out with a rule breaker. I actually showed up, but anyways I respect the thing you have done. It's much better then just bastille a person. Great one!

Aurigae, ??? Is he around? I actually even didn't saw his name on the voting table in the Mod Application Doc.
(04-11-2015, 12:12 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]...
There's a link to the Rules in the sidebar.
indeed, i never saw it. many thx for that.
best regards ekki