Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+1 to that.

I thought we were beginning to take RP a bit more seriously. Sure, a bit of comic relief is always good, don't get me wrong, but it just feels meh.
(04-19-2016, 06:50 PM)Swifty Wrote: [ -> ]Acting like you don't know would be kind of hypocritical. Should I get more into detail about it and suffer Snakthree's treatment? Nope, but if you would like a mind refresh, find me on Skype where you can't ban me for whatever reason you can find on here, as it usually happens when this certain so loved faction is being talked about.

At which point did I pretend I don't know why some people hate the congress? I didn't, I fully know why some players hate the Congress, I've dealt with them both as player and as developer. Does it mean I should permanently hate them until the end of time? I don't really believe that.

Now if you could also cut down on the "oh wow I'm talking crap about the congress I'm gonna get banned !!!" that would be great. I barely know you and I wouldn't waste my time to go after some random guy I don't care about because he's trashing a faction. I always wonder why people like you think they matter more than other community members in my eyes, you don't. I really hate when people do this.
Quote:A new commodity has arisen, thanks to the scientists aboard Ames Research Station. Having reverse engineered Synthetic Marijuana, they have produced... Synth Dank Weed

If that's not powergaming can we already claim that Cryer has reverse engineerd Cardamine and found a cure to Cardamine addiction?
Or that we reverse engineered Gate/Lane Parts and are now a competition to Ageira?
(04-20-2016, 06:41 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:A new commodity has arisen, thanks to the scientists aboard Ames Research Station. Having reverse engineered Synthetic Marijuana, they have produced... Synth Dank Weed

If that's not powergaming can we already claim that Cryer has reverse engineerd Cardamine and found a cure to Cardamine addiction?

How about you compare the consequences of the two events you compare before posting?
It seems adminteam forgot to make activity check for March, I would say it is about time to remedy it as it´s 20th April now thus in less than two weeks we will reach April one. By the way I would also say that USI no longer needs "we need help" icon, they are back in action in last two months from what I noticed.
Guys what the hell

I never saw a sanction report for my ship [<3]Fluffy.Pink.Kitty

I had a cloak that was on there that i couldnt mount and now it is gone!

What the heck? I still cant find that ship in the sanction threads!!!!!
Activity wiped?
> something goes missing
> immediately assume staff malicious intervention
NO it was in bastille!!!

And then now my stuff there is gone and i dont see a sanction thread anywhere!!!!

I litterally lost 300 mill worth of stuff.

And there was a cheetah thruster on there too

I tried to screen it all but didnt manage too becasue i panicked and clicked all the buttons!!!
Your aggressive use of exclamation marks isn't helping anyone

and the thread probably hasn't been posted yet. Chill out and wait a few, sandwiches are usually a good way to pass the time and relax