Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not even flown that ship at all over the past few months.
(04-22-2016, 03:33 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]I have not even flown that ship at all over the past few months.

(04-22-2016, 03:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Activity wiped?
(04-22-2016, 03:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 03:33 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]I have not even flown that ship at all over the past few months.

(04-22-2016, 03:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Activity wiped?

No becasue it was there and i did refresh it with bots/bats
It is not wiped becasue I FLEW IT JUST NOW

AND IT DIED

IN BASTILLE

WITH MY CLOAK and cheetah thruster

it was just a bank-ship
Corsair train

I shouldnt have logged back when i F1ed out of sheer terror that i couldnt get away.

And when i did i died.

GG
Actually: was probably removed in the recent wipes of non-RP names.

(04-22-2016, 03:28 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ][<3]Fluffy.Pink.Kitty
....Yeah, pretty sure that qualifies.
How about we make a new rule here. Only Admins may respond to Admin feedback. Sound reasonable?
(04-22-2016, 05:35 PM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]How about we make a new rule here. Only Admins may respond to Admin feedback. Sound reasonable?

It'd certainly cut down on the pages but it may also reduce the fodder for your Tales, tough call.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for getting the OSC faction stuff set up on the forum. I think the only loose ends now are the fee refund and the ID, coincidently are custom icons still required for the IDs or do you just use the regular ones?

Cheers
My feedback:
More tales pls. Remember to do one about ganking.
(04-22-2016, 07:33 PM)Croft Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 05:35 PM)Garrett Jax Wrote: [ -> ]How about we make a new rule here. Only Admins may respond to Admin feedback. Sound reasonable?

It'd certainly cut down on the pages but it may also reduce the fodder for your Tales, tough call.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for getting the OSC faction stuff set up on the forum. I think the only loose ends now are the fee refund and the ID, coincidently are custom icons still required for the IDs or do you just use the regular ones?

Cheers

Also I'd like Croft to get his leaders blue color
(04-22-2016, 03:36 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]No becasue it was there and i did refresh it with bots/bats
It is not wiped becasue I FLEW IT JUST NOW

AND IT DIED

IN BASTILLE

WITH MY CLOAK and cheetah thruster

it was just a bank-ship
Corsair train

I shouldnt have logged back when i F1ed out of sheer terror that i couldnt get away.

And when i did i died.

GG

With the highlighted parts, were these devices locked in or were they loose? If they were loose and you died, as stated above, you would have lost them.