Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2016, 11:52 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]
Lyth on skype again Wrote:Whilst I have sent a comm to RM and my own hypocrisy could be pointed out, RM are actually being pushed into the Omicrons story wise and I feel recent developments would be a good way to start that story arc for them"
RM isn´t pushed anywhere. It was a plan how to give them more things to do, however it is far from being executed properly at this moment and actually I personally have my doubts if it will even happen because RM representatives didn´t seem to be interested in it so far. I consider it quite weird that you are trying to drag them into Omicrons despite no one inRP said that Rheinland is interested to be more involved there (apart from BDM).
(05-02-2016, 10:33 PM)The Core Wrote: [ -> ]At the same time, I know that Rheinland wishes to increase its presence within the Omicrons.
I would really like to know where that person got that info inRP, otherwise you are using ooRP info for roleplay and that´s not cool.

Not to mention another issue - it looks quite silly that you directly ask RM to go help you outside of Rheinland space without talking in any way to the government first. I know this is grey area because RP government does not have actual ooRP control over any faction, however it definitely looks silly because no military can start such military operation outside of house borders in a space far far away without approval of their government (it is even against Rheinland RP laws). Reason is that if they will show up there, it will inRP look like that Rheingov agree with this operation what is not true, and there might be inRP diplomatic consequencies for Rheinland or its factions. That´s the key difference between BDM and RM providing any help.
Interesting that negative feedback and opinions get censored by the admin team, but they refuse to do anything about the behaviour that is criticised. Good show, admins. And don't ask for screens or anything, you know what I'm talking about.
(05-03-2016, 01:15 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting that negative feedback and opinions get censored by the admin team, but they refuse to do anything about the behaviour that is criticised. Good show, admins. And don't ask for screens or anything, you know what I'm talking about.

Its not about the negative feedback, its about the way it was presented. The person in question is free to post the same thing in a more fitting way, as outright saying that someone "doesnt deserve to play here" might be considered as quite problematic.
The "doesn't deserve to play" was sarcasm, and citing a sentence that the person criticized has actually used in that very context. Sorry, I don't believe anything you say, since you apparently haven't even read the post completely.
Nevermind.
(05-03-2016, 01:29 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]The "doesn't deserve to play" was sarcasm, and citing a sentence that the person criticized has actually used in that very context. Sorry, I don't believe anything you say, since you apparently haven't even read the post completely.

It didnt seem like sarcasm to me, but apparently you know more about the intentions behind the post, than the person that posted it and now post here instead of them, but maybe thats also just because Im unable to read roughly 3 lines of text? (yes this would be sarcasm and a rethorical question in one single post !!!1! (sun) )
Well, in that case, let me relay this to you:

[14:13:30] Avion: I think it was grorious sarcasmu
[14:13:41] Avion: OH
[14:13:43] Yaoquizque: pretty much yeah...

Now yes, I know more about this post than you do, but maybe, just maybe, if you'd have payed attention to the multitude of things that happened and still happen around this particular person that yao criticized, you'd have realized that it was not only sarcasm, but negative feedback. Or maybe you did. No clue. If you feel like discussing this matter, I'd like to do it via PM though. Forum drama makes me cringe.
It was indeed sarcasm.

The aim of that post wasn't to hurt anybody. I just felt like voicing my opinion about something that I personally judge as unacceptable.
But I'm not a god entity. I do mistakes, I have bias and I don't know the entire story.

If the moderation team decided it was better to remove it, fine by me.
From my point of view, I expressed myself and that is enough.

All in all, no need to start an argument about it.
(05-03-2016, 01:45 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]maybe thats also just because Im unable to read roughly 3 lines of text?

That would be quite worrisome for an admin to say the least.
In regards to the current Freeport 11 event, I am very much enjoying it and am glad to see a dynamic roleplay environment that actually factors in player RP and I believe the past activity over the last few days has shown just how many people feel the same.