Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:- Core APM hardware temp sellpoint failed

What on earth could have possibly justified this failing? I mean I'll just ask Xoria to do it client wise I guess, but I'm legitimately confused why it was denied.

Quote:- Core request for Iridium to be sold on Yaren failed

Also same with this, unless we forgot to mention that we'd be fine with a duplicate sell point.
i think admins respond faster if you PM / skype them about dis B|
Will raise in admin discussion -Tunicle
After getting to interact with newbies again, what with flying with the LPI and also introducing my friend to Disco, I would once more say that having a translated copy of the server rules in Russian, Polish, German, CZ would be beneficial for the roleplay environment. In the past the admin team have shied away from this thinking that it would open the floodgates to non-english speaking people, but I would like to remind you again that having the server rules be more accessible does not translate to giving players the message that the ingame interaction is in anything but english. If necessary, the first rule of these translated rules should explicitly state that even though these rules are in X language, all RP interaction ingame should be in English and English only.

It would benefit the game environment that players who are not English-savvy enough to contribute to roleplay in proper, at least were given a professionally translated list of our server rules, so they do not have to rely the mess that Google Translate gives them.

Doing it yourself would help both these players to not be disruptive to others and would, in the long run, improve the game environment for either party. This is 2016 and most many multiplayer games - even though reinforcing their ingame chat to be english only, still provide the server rules and similar - in multiple languages. There is no negative effect to follow this example.
(05-14-2016, 03:08 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:- Core APM hardware temp sellpoint failed

What on earth could have possibly justified this failing? I mean I'll just ask Xoria to do it client wise I guess, but I'm legitimately confused why it was denied.

(04-28-2016, 01:25 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]The newest update is (hopefully) around the corner, there'd not be much point in asking Xoria for this request.

I'd love it if the staff could create a temporary sell point for APM Advanced Hardware on Planet Tomioka until the next patch is out.

The newest update came, so there was no need to approve this.

Quote:- Core request for Iridium to be sold on Yaren failed

Also same with this, unless we forgot to mention that we'd be fine with a duplicate sell point.

(05-07-2016, 03:29 PM)The Core Wrote: [ -> ]Due to recent hostilities with the Zoners, The Core would like the Iridium sell point on Freeport 11 moved to Yaren Base.

This Iridium is transported up to Yaren, then taken to the Freeport where Zoners act as distributors. As they are now hostile, The Core would of course cut them out of this business relationship.

And as Zoners have renounced any possible chance of support from The Core, they won't receive Iridium either.

This can all be fixed by moving the sell point to Yaren.

Apparently you forgot to mention that you'd be fine with a duplicate sell point.
Welp, entirely our mistake then. Will submit a new request (nerd)
(05-26-2016, 11:21 AM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]Considering there is no green message about taking money for the application fee nor the tag was added to the tracker even after almost two months after OP was posted, I wonder if this application was noticed at all by the adminteam.
Currently there isn't any visible indication of the cash being taken in The Council's officialdom application either, but I know it has been dealth with approximately 9 hours after posting the app, as I had contact with the relevant admin on private channels. This may or may not be the case here as well, I'm pretty sure we'll know more in two weeks.
While everyone else is complaining about things, Orbital was wondering about the status of our Rep Change Request

We have an event planned with the Hellfire and Gaians on the 4th of next month and it would be nice to be able to make it to Vespucci and land (provided the Gaians don't wreak us)
(05-28-2016, 12:29 AM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]While everyone else is complaining about things, Orbital was wondering about the status of our Rep Change Request

We have an event planned with the Hellfire and Gaians on the 4th of next month and it would be nice to be able to make it to Vespucci and land (provided the Gaians don't wreak us)

The faction diplomacy thread is back under discussion specifically due to this. The thread's current purpose is... lacking, so to say, considering it doesn't even affect rephacks as these still have to be submitted through FR5 requests. All in all we're looking into taking the opportunity to revamp the entire thing into a better, faster and stronger system.

Please drop a player request regarding the event so it's not forgotten about. We'll ensure a temporary rephack is in place or if it's really urgent and intended to be permanent, submit a FR5 and we'll process it asap.
(05-28-2016, 04:34 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 12:29 AM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]While everyone else is complaining about things, Orbital was wondering about the status of our Rep Change Request

The faction diplomacy thread is back under discussion specifically due to this. The thread's current purpose is... lacking, so to say, considering it doesn't even affect rephacks as these still have to be submitted through FR5 requests. All in all we're looking into taking the opportunity to revamp the entire thing into a better, faster and stronger system.

Please drop a player request regarding the event so it's not forgotten about. We'll ensure a temporary rephack is in place or if it's really urgent and intended to be permanent, submit a FR5 and we'll process it asap.

We've filed it as an FR5 and there is no rush, I've been informed that the event is ending in Kansas and not Vespucci