Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I ask why the CR|- chat was not locked when I requested it then please?
(08-11-2016, 09:33 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why the CR|- chat was not locked when I requested it then please?

Well I can only guess that the mods looking at it at the time did not feel the report needed a lock and just got an orange warning instead. Whilst this time the thinking was a temporary lock to try and de-escalate what was thought to be happening.
(08-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2016, 09:33 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask why the CR|- chat was not locked when I requested it then please?

Well I can only guess that the mods looking at it at the time did not feel the report needed a lock and just got an orange warning instead. Whilst this time the thinking was a temporary lock to try and de-escalate what was thought to be happening.

Okay thank you, I was curious as I heard that feedback threads do not get locked anymore, and yet I just read the BDM feedback thread has been locked. So im a little confused. Can I request maybe it be clear to everyone that feedback threads can be locked on specific terms, or they don't get locked at all? Like as an announcement so it is clear for all.
Will the RHA bounty board ever exist again or did those 80 million credits really end it all.
(08-12-2016, 03:37 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Will the RHA bounty board ever exist again or did those 80 million credits really end it all.

If the RHA wish to contact admins with some sort of assurance three month payment waits will not happen then I am sure it can be considered for re-opening.

Use Faction Requests so we have a record. Regards
(08-11-2016, 09:32 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Simple misunderstanding, threads are not to be closed indefinitely but they can be moderated by temporary locking whilst things are sorted out or people take an enforced sandwich break.

This is wrong. Why should a faction needn't have a feedback thread, while factions that already have one are no longer able to close it?
Yeah, I agree with Yber.
(08-12-2016, 09:16 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2016, 09:32 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]Simple misunderstanding, threads are not to be closed indefinitely but they can be moderated by temporary locking whilst things are sorted out or people take an enforced sandwich break.

This is wrong. Why should a faction needn't have a feedback thread, while factions that already have one are no longer able to close it?

I really dont get where people get this 'staff doesnt lock threads anymore' from, there doesnt seem to be anything on the relevant parts of the forums that states such.

What is done here is interpreting things in a context that doesnt fit. Tunicles statement is about moderating feedback threads that have taken a turn downhill, as could have been seen in the link from Cori. These will not be closed permanently, but rather locked to give them time to cool down.

Factions that do want to get rid of their feedback thread can simply write a request to get this done. Though you should keep in mind that feedback threads can be helpful and not having one might bring disadvantages.
Hello Administration Team

We are just curious and excited, nothing more. We would like to know if the official faction requests are being processed, or should we expect more time to wait Smile
We are not in a hurry, but we suppose to have our decision back in the 25th of July. Thank you for your time.

Attached Documents

Bretonia Mining and Fabrication,
Corporate Attorney,
Steve Malmsteen
This will be included in the next vote, so you should definitely have the final results next week Smile