Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Feedback Thread (Archived)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think allowing two septic ex-members back into the fray because a handful of their friends want them back shows strong integrity of an administrative team. Mistakes were made but in my opinion banning them was not one of them.

If the admin team pleased everyone then that shows a weak team.
Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the sabotage of the XTF event by Hannibal.
(09-11-2016, 01:41 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the matter.

I'd say your being a little to eager, it hasn't even been a week since this latest drama show, given the usual response time
I'm asking if there's going to be an answer, not what the answer is.
(09-11-2016, 01:41 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the sabotage of the XTF event by Hannibal.
I would like to leave a positive feedback, work of the newest admin . High activity and making/improving of events. I hope you will keep that up.
(09-14-2016, 11:15 PM)Sanja Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to leave a positive feedback, work of the newest admin . High activity and making/improving of events. I hope you will keep that up.

I just want to +1 this for Spazzy coming to conn and making things more fun! that Valor swarm man!!! OP bro OP!
Spazzy, nice job at the STU RHA-RM event. Actively balancing and supervising makes a huge difference.
Thank you for the effort your are putting into this!

~ RM Bergel and RH GB.

//wrong account. Jack H. here
Thanks Spazzy. This event RHA-RM was absolutely great. The Kill-Rewards also were a great incentive to get people to join. Please keep doing these events. they are awesome.
(09-14-2016, 10:00 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2016, 01:41 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anythingbeing done at all about this? There have been 0 responses regarding the sabotage of the XTF event by Hannibal.