Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Banned: Gargula/Caixa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gargula + Caixa has been banned for:

Quote:Following actions are considered cheating on server:

Using non-Discovery mods, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships.
Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay.
Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod.
Using equipment that exceeds ship specs.
Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money.
Single player having more than one instance of Discovery open to fly their own characters.
Suicide Trading.
Disabling vSync to gain a framerate of 160 or higher.
Abusing Game Exploits

Consequences:

Since this is the second ban of this nature I had to give within the 24 hour time-span, i'm not a happy person. You created a ship. You had no money. Suddenly, you had billions and billions you were sending to other people.

Caixa, you were the prime recipient of this money.

You two better explain what is going on. Nobody likes cheaters. Going in and getting rid of all of this cheated cash is a huge time sink, but I sure as heck will do it if I need to.

Make a post here if you think there is some sort of mistake.

~Unhappy camper - Signing off

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Greetings,
I'm aware that this sanction who was applyed to me was applyed on April 6th wich would make October 6th time to request unbaning.
There is a small issue that I wouldlike to clarify, that I will be moving day 27 of July at 08:00 AM wich will change my present IP.
I don't want to be target or acused of an unauthorized IP change.

Regards
Hello there. An IP change will not let you get around an ingame ban.
You're not denying the ban reason? I'm slightly interested in hearing your unban request if that's what you'll be doing in the future.

At any rate, you're not going to get yourself in more trouble, don't worry.
Yes I'm not denying.
What I don't understand is why you don't let me play in your server and my two accounts 'rhun82' and 'Frederique' are still active on the server website!
What more can I say? I was fired from the faction I worked in because of a misunderstanding in the day of fools made up by Admin Garret Jax.
I lost my will to play after that so I used a mod as described above in order to build ships.
The faction leaders gave me a second chance but I was not able to rejoin because of the present ban.
It's your decision to make as Administrators of Discovery RP 24/7.
I also would like to add that all my accounts are deleted since April.

Regards
Greetings,
I posted an unban appeal in Violation Reports thread since my probation is over.
I would like to know how will I get your final anwser as the thread is invisible to me.

Thank you
Via PM.
Greetings,
It's now April 16th and I wish to know if I can post a new unban appeal.

Thank you
You can... I sent you link few days ago.