Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SELLING] Evidence with Congress conducting Slavery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

***ENCRYPTION: LOW***

**Sender Location: Planet Manhattan, New York**

*Sender ID: Joe Thunder*

Good day to any and all interested,

Here I was just flying around in the Taus and next thing I know, I find myself with timestamped evidence of Congress conducting slavery in Tau 29 . I figure there are parties interested in such evidence, so I will be selling it to any and all who wish to buy it.

If you are interested, simply reply to me on this channel with an offer and the evidence will be sent on a private channel once the transaction is complete. I am a poor freelancer, so I do not ask for much.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[Image: tumblr_lf89wxB3ja1qe0eclo1_r34_500.gif]

Comm ID: James Brooks
Recipient ID: Joe Thunder
Subject: Intel Acquirement

Good lord.

I thought the Junker Congressmen were each one honest businessmen and fine scrap miners. I was even considering to procure a companion for a single night from them!

Anyway, my employers want the evidence. We are willing to pay 10 million credits for them. What do you say lad?

Signed,
James D. Brooks

I do believe that is an appropirate price for such information. I suppose that will be the price for any that wish to acquire the evidence as well.

Send the offered amount of money to the account Joe.Thunder and I will give you the evidence through more secure channels.

Signed,
Joe Thunder

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings Mr Thunder.

I am always on the lookout for juicy intel and it seems that you are now in possession of it. For your commodity, I can offer you credits or Counterfeit Software. Please let me know what you need.

I am curious though. Was it a full convoy or a single ship? If it was a convoy, were they using jump drives?

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
Now seeing as how your encryption level was in fact so low it wasn't hard to find our way in here.
We've been watching your transmission bouncing all over and monitoring who all responds to it.
Thank you for broadcasting our relief efforts for those poor down trodden workers needing to be freed from captivity.
Although sadly you truly think you have something here and even worse yet made it purchasable.
Still I would just like to point out if this was in fact some sort of damning evidence.
Do you not think we could perhaps afford to pay far more than most to keep that information silent?
Following that its your business sense plus your loyalty to those willing to deal with you comes into question.
You plan to sell this practically fabricated intel to anyone willing to pay you 10m.
So now the folks paying you for this information are in fact buying something that would no longer hold any value at all.
Since it would become almost public knowledge which would require us to offer up some sort of explanation at that point.
Which we are more than happy to do if and when that time comes.

Strange that it seems money is your biggest motivator but yet you didn't go to the ONE group that perhaps would've paid you the most.
Which really begs the question as to.. Why?

Anyway I'll leave you all to it.. happy scamming!

Good day, gentlemen,

Now, onto the matter at hand. I will accept credits as payment, thank you very much. As for the specifics you ask about - those can be explained over private communications with better security, before you pay, if you wish.

As to the Congress, I have to admit you confuse me. First you say it was relief efforts - something to be commended, no? Then you offer to pay so as to prevent the evidence from spreading and even mention that you are willing to pay a very large sum for it. Were these poor souls being helped in some way by being shipped North, as it were? You know, to those nice Orange Fields of Planet Malta...

As for the reason I did not contact you directly - it is quite simple. I myself hate slavery, it is just that. My morals would not allow me to simply keep quiet. I may not be able to do much about it, but it does not mean I cannot, ahem, make some money while spreading the word at least.

Signed,
Joe Thunder