Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting help....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
P.S. i liked your other signature better tenabras :\, but anyways, if you could get on x fire now tenabras, i'd be glad.
At work. Like stated in x-fire yesterday. Im hardly on it do to work and when I am I hardly talk. Work is exhausting when you do it 6 days a week. Especialy if you run the place
Let me guess, you got one of those...... tredmeal thingies you walk on??
Umm no. I get stressed from stupid customers. Which makes me tired.

I am a Profession vinyl decal Artist. And we do custom decals. So certain people in this world are picky!
Have you ever thought about fcking them up the ass with a machine gun?
' Wrote:Have you ever thought about fcking them up the ass with a machine gun?

/noted, might you be a bit less vulgar?
Well, shazbot. I use Paint Shop Pro 9. It's not free, but it sure is great! Just look at my sig . . . I have made like a million [don't take my pics plz] and most of them look pretty damn good. I say, use gimp if nothing else. It's free, okay at manipulating images, and . . . it's okay. ^.~

Theres probably over 300 sig tutorials out there, its a matter of searching. If you want a free program GIMP is the best you will get but photoshop costs thousands of dollars for a reason, its good.
Photoshop CS series(I use CS2 myself)
GIMP
MSPaint(for very very basic stuff)
Paint Shop Pro
Aviary(online "photoshop") http://a.viary.com/home

Tutorials: tutorialized.com

Has tuts for Photoshop, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro. Doesnt for Aviary because its almost exactly like photoshop. and MSPaint is self explanitory so no tut needed.

Edit: I dont have any invites left:(

Edit one more time: I do have invites left
Linkero..... ill explain in a pm
Pages: 1 2